chapter 1

Cartmans pov
Setting:Playing video game with kenny they are playing world of war craft.

Me:"I'm gonna beat your poor ass"

Kenny:"shut the fuck up" he said muffled but clear.

Jew boy walks in and says "you guys,you guys I have awesome news"

Me:"you have AIDS"

Jewrat:"No,next saturday for my birthday were going to the water park"

Me:"Sweeet,I'm packing my gray shorts"

Filthy jew:"you wont need to pack anything because your not coming"

Me:"but kyhal"

*Kenny gets up and goes to the bathroom just to steal the good toilet paper because he's poor*

Kyle:"no fucking way"

Me:"but ..but just please I'll do anything,what if I be good till then."

A moment of silence enters the room.it feels awkward and the tension is thick.the reason he is like this is because the last time I convinced butters that the world was over taken by cannibals.I also kinda kidnapped him.

Me: " how bout i pay you 100$ if i screw this up"

Little jew:"ok,fine i'll give you this week and if you fuck up there is no way your coming "

Me:"yes sir"i sound desperate.

I make the signal hitler does with his hand.it kinda turned into a habit after that one time I tried 'roleplaying hitler'and convinced kyle and myself jews killed Jesus.

Jew:"AYE!!I swear to god if you that again or say something anti-semitic i will fucking punch you so hard you'll go back to next year"

Me:"I GET IT"

Kenny enters the room with 2 rolls of toilet paper in his parka looking like he has tittys.me and kyle look at each other .i can see the hint of laughter in his eyes.all three of us laugh our asses off.once we start to tone down the laughter.kenny says-

Kenny:"anyway what the fuck happened when i was gone "he said muffled but clear

Kyle:"fatass is coming if he doesn't do anything wrong but-"

Kyle gets interrupted by a knocking at the door.Kyle walks up to answer it.on the other side of the door was

Stan:"hey guys what did i miss"

Kyle:"I told them about the water park for my birthday!"

Stan:"nice"he says with a chilled expression

Kyle:"as i was saying before we go to the water park I'm gonna have a sleepover"

All other 3 boys:"okay"

This was gonna be a hard week I mean I fucking love calling kyle a jew and being an asshole.the reactions that i get from people is laughable.why can't he just take it as a joke.It is a joke after all.It's really hard to stay out of trouble.It's not me it's the other person they usually piss me off.