Chapter 4

It was 9 p.m late and Bongbong was still following his employee dropping off this mysterious girl at their residence. He decided it was best to wait if she had other plans beside staying inside their house... and so he waited.

He waited patiently, managing to get a sight of Risa leaving the house without the woman. He smiled cheerfully knowing her friend got her home safely.

He stepped out of his vehicle as he started walking, finding himself abruptly wandering the subdivision all alone. He didn't care if he was with nobody, all he really wanted was to get that woman's name.

"Saan ka na naman galing, babae ka?!" Her Father shouted asking, where, out of all places could she have been.

"Lasing ka ba?" He asked again as he had absolutely no interest whether his daughter had slept with somebody or did anything that can put her in jail. He didn't care. As long as she works, her money goes with them.

She can't even save money for herself, nor spend something she likes that's a bit expensive for her budget. The last time she travelled was when her friends treated her and that was years ago.

"Di ba halatang lasing ako?" She sarcastically replied, chortling; looking at her Mother's horrified face as she was furious as to how she is responding to them.

"Umayos ka nga Leni! Hindi ka bata, umayos ka! Pag ikaw hindi ka nakapasok sa trabaho mo bukas! Baka ibaba ang sweldo mo!" They raised their voice even louder than before, Her mother slapping her in the face and her father's face flushing, showing that he's enraged.

"Ewan ko sainyo! Lagi naman kayong ganyan! Pagkakamali ko lang nakikita niyo!" She retorted almost losing her balance. "Bahala kayo diyan!" She screamed, storming out off the house.

Saan ako pupunta?

She thought not looking back at their house but the sidewalk. She started walking with spare money on hand, expecting if she can spot a tricycle.

It was 9:30 when she checked her watch, no wonder there were no tricycle passing her.

As Ferdinand was walking in the streets of the subdivision, he saw the woman again going out to go somewhere. He was about to approach her by asking for a ride. But then he remembered his car was parked near their house so he couldn't dare but let her.

To make sure she was safe on her planned travel, instead of asking for a ride... He followed her again, calling a Taxi so it wouldn't be suspicious.

Saan na naman to pupunta?

He wondered, not taking his sight off her. The ride took them just a couple of minutes since the drive was fast and Manila's roads weren't so busy.

It was their company where she was headed to, looking at the way where the tricycle stopped.

He paid the taxi fare as he got out beside the company's gate so she won't notice him if ever she turns her back, feeling somebody's following her.

When she reached her location, she made her way to the exit door knowing it was still opened since the guards close it every 12:00 a.m.

"Hello miss?..." he uttered trying to get her name. "Leonor" she replied not giving a single damn who even asked her name. "What are you still doing here so late?" He asked looking at the boxes she was carrying. Both of them were so drunk but they didn't think of it as anything. "Kinukuha ko lang mga gamit ko para bukas sasabihin ko na lang sa boss namin na mag give up na ko sa work para naman matakasan ko na mga magulang ko." She sighed deeply, almost raising her voice in annoyance about the sudden questions.

"Takasan? Why so?" He asked again, this time making her voice pissed. "Wala ka ng pakeelam dun, kung sino ka man" she blurted out as the boxes fell down from her hands causing her also to lose her balance.