Chapter 7

"Good Morning, Ferdy" A woman spoke trying to wake Ferdinand. "Le-Leonor?" He responded to the woman who was beside him, his eyes was blinking too fast as it was adjusting to the light. "Fuck! Louise, what are you doing here? Why are you on my Bed?! Did mommy see you?!" Ferdinand asked shouting.

It was his ex Louise. They've been separated for two years since she focused on her career and went to new york to migrate there. Louise isn't really his type and they only dated because their parents said so. And she only really cared about his money, not him, which made him end things with her since what he wanted is a woman who respects him and his family, who knows how to be polite and has manners. But Louise had none of those traits which is also probably the reason of their break-up.

"Nagulat ka ba, Darling?" Louise asked and sat on the bed, her hands on his legs to prevent him from standing up. "What the hell are you doing here?" He questioned again, not looking at Louise who was now seducing him. "Why? Can't i visit the love of my life?" She replied looking at Ferdinand while biting her lips. "Umayos ka nga. We've been separated for two years now. Have you forgotten already?" Ferdinand responded, pushing Louise beside him and letting himself free from her grip.

Ferdinand went to the bathroom as fast as he could and locked the door to escape her. He really didn't care about her presence since he has moved on already and he didn't really mind her being there, it's just his mom who keeps asking him for a grandchild every time she sees a woman who's with him.

Since she's now banging the bathroom door, he put on some music and raised the volume so high that he won't hear her yelling. He took a bath and dressed himself as he prepared for his work.

"You're so annoying, Ferdy my loves ha! Bahala ka nga diyan!" She yelled and finally left. "Thank God. You're done trying to wreck my door" Ferdinand sighed and unlocked the door, leaving his charging phone on the bathroom.

-

"Couz, can you like go here? Maybe ayain mo na din sila Migs since super boring dito. Wala sila Mommy at Manang eh. I need company here" Ferdinand spoke on the telephone. Waiting for his cousin's answer, he checked the clock to find out it's already 6:14pm. He didn't really care since he was super lonely in their house and badly needed someone to talk with.

At around 7:30pm, all of his friends were there. Including his cousin who arrived late at the said time. They started drinking beer and talked about golfing, girls, and Isko's daughter with another woman which Judith doesn't know about. Ferdinand felt pity for Judith, not only because she's married to a chick boy,  but because she was also his ate's friend.

"Eh pare, how about you? Do you have plans pa ba on marrying? Seems like magiging single ka na forever eh" Sonny said, now chugging his beer since Ferdinand hasn't replied to his question yet. He got tensed with his friends question and decided to rant about something.

"I don't know. Mommy's rushing me on having a kid eh, like every time naman she sees me with a random girl, she'd end up asking me if i'm dating the woman. I'm kinda getting used to it naman. It's just I guess I want to have a kid narin." He told them.

"Pare, reto ko na sayo yung friend nung Mommy ni Hazel na si Fiona" Isko said while pouring his cup with some beer. Ferdinand declined and drank a shot of pure tequila, no lemons or anything. 

"I like Leonor already eh" He admitted making his friends go crazy with his confession. They were now cheering for him and shouting which made echoes in the living room.

"Yun nga lang, I don't know how to start a long conversation with her. I took her out already for Lunch and she seems like hindi siya masyadong talkative. She also mentioned na she's dating someone so i won't meddle with their relationship naman cause I know my boundaries." He sighed and laid on the sofa because he's starting to get a bit dizzy.

"Couz, i think may nabangit na sakin before si Loren na she's single kaya lagi siya pinapa bantay sakin pag pinagsasama kami sa work." Martin told him, now scratching his head as to where the conversation was leading to. 

"Try making her your secretary" Chiz suggested making the whole group agree with him. "Too late, I've already done that eh" He retorted.

-

"Thank you, Kit ha. Leni thanked kit from the other line. "Lagi lang Lens,  dito lang ako" Kit said before bidding his goodbye.

a/n: sorry supper ikliii hahaha bawi ako next chap! :)