Part 21

The castle doors slam open as Applejack slowly trots in with some dirt all over her

The castle doors slam open as Applejack slowly trots in with some dirt all over her. Rainbow and Rarity are the first to notice this.

"What in the hay happened to you?" Rainbow asked, raising her eyebrow.

[Earlier today at the farm]

"LEAVE MAH APPLES ALONE YA VARMINTS!" Applejack yelled as she chased some animals away. She then tried to dive at one who was munching at an apple, but dug itself underground causing her to faceplant.

[Back at the castle]

"Hibernation season..." Applejack growled as she dusted herself off a bit. Thundercloud flew over to her and landed on her head, munching on it. If it was a full grown draconian, it would've bitten part of her head off. But, since it was a baby draconian/pony hybrid, it just felt like a baby puppy trying to bite your finger. Applejack smiled at the thing, since it was actually pretty cute to watch him do that. Applejack carefully grabbed it off her and held him in front of her.

"You just a rebellious lil one aren't ya?" Applejack smiled at the child. In response, he just gave a little growl and bared his little fangs that were growing in. Rainbow took Thundercloud away from Applejack as she looked at him.

"He seems to be teething alright." Rainbow said, watching him try to fly out of her arms and 'attack' Applejack. Sooner than later, Pinkie came bouncing in with snacks on a big tray. It had a variety of snacks on it, and one tray was dedicated to the baby with something dark pink inside a baby bottle. Thundercloud relaxed a bit at seeing Pinkie, and jumped out Rainbow's arms and into Pinkie's mane, trying to munch on her. Pinkie giggled as she made one of her hairs grab the child out of her mane and looked at him.

"It's nice to see you too, Thundy!" Pinkie said with excitement, already giving him a nickname. Thundercloud just gave a squeak in confusion at the nickname, and then looked at her with a look that reminded her of when she first met Drago and Anthony. She blinked for a few seconds before slowly giving him back to Rainbow, and giving her the pink fluid baby bottle.

"What's in this anyways?" Rainbow said as she looked at the bottle, examining it.

"A blend of manticore, fish, hydra and baby formula." Pinkie said, in a surprisingly monotone voice. The group would ask how she managed to get the meat, but realized Pinkie can do many things, so they dropped it right away. Twilight waited till everyone got comfortable, then pressed play on the remote.

[DISCLAIMER]

BURTER: (reading the disclaimer extremely quickly) The following is a non-profit fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release. YES! Best time!

"Looks like Burter is gonna die next." Fluttershy said sadly.

"Aw...I wanted to see how "fast" he really was." Rainbow pouted, while Thundercloud was gnawing on her hoof. Everypony just chuckled at Rainbow.