Hellsing Abridged 4-7 (INCREDIBLY LONG-ASS CHAPTER

PART 1

[With Drago, Anthony, and Rodriguez]

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?" Rodriguez flailed around comically.

"I'M TRYING TO FIGURE THAT OUT!" Drago shouted as he was flapping his wings to stay upright. Anthony was just spinning in a circle, hands in his pockets like he just don't care, and giving a very annoyed look.

"How long is this damn thing!?" Anthony shouted as he tried to balance himself upright. There was no answer. "....Rodriguez, Drago?" soon the spinning stopped and the place became black. All of a sudden, he sees a sidewalk below him, and he goes towards it, landing on his feet and catching himself from face planting. He got up and looked around. This is...the skeleton district? Anthony was very confused at the sight of his home, he wasn't sure if this was real, or some sort of trick. Suddenly, a loud explosion was heard behind him as he held onto his hat from the impact. He turned around to what seems to be the neighboring district; the werewolf district, as it seems to have been in complete shambles now.

"What the hell...?" Anthony said to himself as he took out both of his revolvers. It soon cuts to Drago as the portal was getting faster.

"ANTHONY! WHERE ARE YOU!?" Drago's voice shouted. "RODRIGUEZ!? WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU BONEHEADS!?" Soon, he sees a landing spot on the bottom and he flew towards it, and doing, what Deadpool describes, "the superhero landing." as he made some cracks into the ground.

"Where the hell am I?" He asked himself as he studied the area. "Isn't this, the Death Zone?" He looked further into it as he walked forward slowly, with his hand on his sword handle. Due to the power of deduction, he is definitely in the ghoul district. It's foul smell, horrifyingly green grass, and some flesh in a few areas.

"Oh great, Ghoul District." Drago growled in disgust. He never particularly like the ghouls, due to most of them being a mafia member half the time he is there. Thankfully, he met some pretty nice ghouls, enough so that they weren't a threat. Suddenly he was hearing faint screams. He turned around to hearing more screams of fear, and agony. Drago narrowed his eyes as he unsheathed his sword and flew quickly too the scene.

"THIS AIN'T FUNNY COMPRENDE!?" Rodriguez shouted, thinking the silence is a big joke, only to see the ground below him and...fall flat on his face.

"Ow..." he said as he got up and dusted himself. He looked around and found out he was in his home, yet he was not in the same district and Anthony. He saw very tiny houses, a few spec-sized plants and decorations, and miniature cars.

"Si...I am in the Goblin District." Rodriguez said regularly. He heard a scream coming from what seems to be...the skeleton district? There was also some words, he heard...."why?" and "This isn't yo...." Rodriguez was confused as he ran towards the district in quick paced.