ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

------------------------------------

August 25, 2036

8:09pm

"I like 5, Her energy was there and her shakes" I said looking at my iPad with the apple pencil to my lip.

"I mean she was okay, bro I hate this like my question is why is Coach Danielle not picking why we picking" Isa said from beside me.

Both of us were currently in my room, Picking girls to move to the next round of tryouts tomorrow. Our coach said she's giving us tryouts 100% because she has a newborn. Me being the understanding person I am, I agreed to pick the girls for our team. I didn't know it would be this hard—we gotta look at grades, their performance for the day, and their jumps. It's a lot and one top of that we told the girls they would know by 10 if they made the next round. Its 8 and were on person 5 of 60 lol.

"I mean I get the baby situation but how is that our fault " she added looking grades on her iPad while I have the excel sheet on mines.

"I didn't know it was going to be like this I wouldn't have agreed.

"hold on my mom calling" She said answering the phone to one of her mom's.

"Yes mama" She answered.

"umm idk Lemme ask –Can I stay?" She said to me, and I nodded.

"yea I can why what happen?"

"okay yea I'll stay –ok love you too bye" She hung up.

"thanks, my mom is on call, and she got called in." she said to me.

"Where's your other mom at now."

"London, sadly she won't be home till September."

"imagine having 2 moms gotta be fun."

"why do you always say that—it's okay they have their days a house full of attitudes."

"not the product of science having an attitude in their house " I teased.

"don't start with me aria" she laughed—causing me to join her.

Isa is the product of science literally I always tease her about it. Her mom's being lesbians they couldn't naturally have a baby ofc. So, they could of did the sperm donor way, but they wanted the baby to have both their DNA's so one mom provided the bone marrow the other carried the baby. So, they didn't use sperm. I didn't even know you could do that, but my best friend is living healthy proof.

"no wonder you love science so much " i said

"speaking of science was your partner not talking or something it was like u was begging him to talk " She laughed.

"girl idek imma talk to Mr. Rods tomorrow cause I'm not finna fail over him and I'm not doing all the work. " I said grabbing my candy off the nightstand.