ꜰᴏᴜʀ

---------------------------------

August 25, 2036

6:01 am

"Wake up B" the sound of sevyn's voice was heard—stirring me out of my sleep.

"I'm up" I said clearing my throat afterwards—I then started rubbing my eyes.

I let out a big sigh. I was really aggravated that I was starting a new school today which don't make any sense since I'm a senior but whatever. I got out my bed and headed out to my bathroom, to take a shower. I put on some music and started getting ready for the day. I'm putting no effort into my outfit. It's just school.

"alright I'll be at the office by 8" I heard my uncle Jah say as I started walking towards the kitchen. The smell of coffee hitting my nose as soon as I entered.

He hung up the phone and looked up at me taking a sip of his coffee.

"Morning B" He called out.

"Morning" I said going in the fridge to grab milk—ill make cereal.

"So, I contacted all of your teachers, so they know, but I want you to relax okay. If it starts to get too much or If you need anything call me or text the word okay. " He Reassured me

"Thanks uncle jah" I said.

"Use the band though that's why the therapist gave it to you" He told me nodded towards the band on my wrist—and I nodded.

Lemme give yall a little backstory. I come from a crackhead; I mean my mother did drugs when I was young.

She even was doing them when she was pregnant with me. So as a result, I came out with severe anxiety and addicted to drugs as a baby. Instead of the doctors giving me to foster care or something they let me go home with her. About 3 years later from what I was told, I wondered out the house one day and my neighbor had noticed me and brought me back home. When she went in the house My egg donor was high on the couch, passed out with a needle in her hand. The neighbor called 911 and I was placed in foster care. My egg donor went to jail. They tried to find a contact for me to go with a family member so I wouldn't end up in the system.

My uncle Jah—My mother's only brother on her dad side was the only one to answer the phone. He caught the first plane from Georgia and came to get me in Dallas. Ive been with him every since. As I got older he realized I wasn't talking at all. At first he thought I was just getting comfortable at his new place, but he decided to get me checked up. I was diagnosed with Selective Mutism at the age of 5. Meaning I have a disorder where I can't speak in certain situations. Aka School. Hints why my uncle jah contacted my teachers for me. Ive been going to Therapy—which has helped. The only people I will talk to is my Uncle Jah, Sevyn, My boss dre And my therapist PJ. That's why it's my "homework " from him for me to go to school earlier today for me to tell my teachers myself about my disorder and giving them my signal's, he thinks it'll be helpful in the long run.