ꜰɪᴠᴇ

----------------------

August 26, 2036

6:45 pm

"congrats ladies welcome to the Lady Jags! " I said to the 30 girls in front of me which was followed by smiles and screams. Today was the last day of tryouts and I just told the girls they made the team and which team they would be on.

"yuhhhh " Isa added into their turn up causing me to shake my head and laugh.

"OK OK now we have to announce captains for JV." I yelled getting their attentions--They all got quiet and looked in my directions.

"Camron is your co-caption and Sparks is your captain!" I announced—and that was followed by screams and the 2 girls being tumbled over with hugs by their teammates. I smiled at them, and someone started doing our cheer chant. We all joined in.

"I GOT MY J IN FRONT OF MY A ; MY G—IN FRONT OF S YOU KNOWW THEM GIRLS THE BEST. GO JAGS GO JAGS GO JAGS GO JAGS.! "

All the girls left the gym, and it was time for me and isa to lock up the gym. With captain we got a key to our cheer gym.

"I'm hungry what we eating" I said to isa as we walked to my car.

"you wanna sit down somewhere or grab and go."

"I don't even care. "

"Chilis?" She said and I nodded.

That's like our spot for real.

We walked into the restaurant getting our table and following the host so we can sit down.

"sparks got me crying " Isa said showing me a TikTok of sparks announcing she made captain, and she did something funny in it.

I laughed.

"love her life."

"Just not her sister" isa added.

"exactly, that's why I didn't like that comment you made at the lunch table. I knew I was going to give her some kind of title she's an amazing cheerleader. " I tilted my head at her.

"sorry but that bitch was really trying us- " She starting causing me to shake my head at her and laugh.

"hey pretties what can I get yall to drink."

"oh, we ready to order if you are" Isa added. We didn't even touch the menu we knew the orders.

"oop okay what can I get you guys them" she laughed putting the iPad up ready for our orders.

"2 honey chipotle crispers, loaded mash, and corn" isa said and I nodded.

"Drinks ?" She asked.

"strawberry lemonades" I told her.