1.6 - The New Kid

I did mention that that the classroom was empty.

But UNFORTUNATELY.............. Felipe just passed by our class and the door was opened as both females were breathing hard.

I removed my hands as I saw Felipe walk by. "Oh shit," I said silently, then sighed in relief as well.

I thought Felipe didn't notice, then he showed only his face through one side of the door and gave a big smile.

"Ah fuck," was the only thing I could say before Felipe dashed off with the speed of light.

I quickly sprinted after Felipe. As I was doing so, Felipe kept saying "Hercules, Hercules,"

That was something he always said to help him run faster and for some fucked up reason, it worked.

He was going faster everytime but no, I wouldn't allow that.

I also darted more faster and caught up to him at the end of the hallway which had a sharp right curve.

"Oh no Fuu no," Felipe said. "You're not telling anyone what you saw Felipe," I said angrily.

"Oh I didn't see anything Fuu, all my eyes came across was a pink haired dude groping the boobs of his white haired childhood friend and a hot brunette, nothing important right?" Felipe said teasingly with a snicker.

"Fuck you Felipe, I grabbed his collar and slammed him into the wall.

"Imma tell the whole school, you're gonna be popular like how you were in our old school, E...a...son," Felipe had a huge smile on his face and chuckled.

"Felipe don't you dare! The old school was bad enough, I don't want my past to repeat itself," I pleaded, obviously irritated.

"Sorry," He said as he punched my gut and run away.

"Damn it!," I cursed silently. "Hey Eason," Cana said from behind me.

"Whoa! Hey Cana when did you get here?" I was surprised and nervous because of what I did.

"Oh right about that where Felipe said 'popular like how you were in your old school," Cana stated

"Oh yeah right," I laughed nervously.

"So what is this old school?" Cana said like a little girl with her hands behind her back.

"Oh you know, a school where I was from before coming here," I said as Cana slowly approached me, making my back touch the wall.

"I know silly, I mean that's what it's called, how is it like and I hear you were popular," Cana stated as there was no space between our torsos.

Meaning her tits were pressed against my chest.

"I can't tell you about that Cana," I looked into the soil stained eyes as she looked in my onyx eyes.

"Tell me Eason, or better still you or better still you must tell me or else," She said seriously which me caught me off guard

"Huh? What's she gonna do and what's with that look she's making all of a sudden," I thought.

"Sorry Mary, he's too hot I can't resist," Cana mentally said......