1.10- The New Kid

-At The Field-

"Hey Cana! You're late!" A girl called out to her.

"Yeah we got held up where's the teacher?" Cana asked.

"Don't worry the teacher couldn't make it to the guys decided to play soccer," The girl answered.

"I guess that's my cue to leave, see you Cana" I said waving her before running to the other side of the field. Or in other words the soccer section.

The field had various sections where a basketball court, football and soccer pitch, a volleyball court and finally a tennis court.

To say that the place I'm currently calling a field was a huge understatement.

So as you know, I join the guys for the soccer match and thanks to "me" they have three extra goals to call their own.

Not to brag about the previous statement but yeah do to me the schools became 4 - 2 which was against them.

Yeah this is the part where you say this guy is awesome.

"Hey Eason that was some killer skills!!" A guy said. "Yeah dude that was gnarly," A hippie added.

"Gee thanks guys but I gotta go," I said before dashing off.

I dashed past a boy with dark blue hair who was sitting on the grass and looked like he was thinking.

He had his palms clenched against each other and it was blow his nose covering his mouth.

"Hmm looks like I have a worthy opponent," He said to himself with a small smirk.

I went to the gym storage and noticed that Cana had already left since her clothes weren't there. I quickly changed into my school uniform and went to take my bag from class.

I headed out to the gate. There I met Mary Jane impatiently waiting for my arrival.

"Where where you Eason and what took you so long?" Mary Jane asked while walking towards me.

"Me and some guys had a soccer match, sorry if you waited for so long," I apologize.

Oh and I forgot to mention that the bell ringing for closing ended the match.

"Hmph I bet you're doing something indecently Cana," Mary Jane stated as I was reminded of our kinky hallway action.

"No we didn't do anything of that sort get your head out of the clouds Mary," I said with a blush while laughing nervously as I walked in the direction towards my house.

"Oh really?" She asked raising an eyebrow at me. "Yeah," I said looking away.

"So you mean you didn't molest her like how you did to both of us in class," She stated with a blush as she put her hands on her cheeks.

"Oh Eason you bad boy you're so naughty," She said in a very happy tone.

I stayed silent as Mary Jane kept saying these words to tease me while I remember the epic feat I made.

"So Eason, how'd you find school?" Mary Jane asked, clinging onto my arm and sandwiching it between her boobs.

"Damn why does she have to do this?" I'm mentally screamed as I felt the softness of her boobs.

"Well besides the fact that Mr. Maknamera is there it's okay," I tried to concentrate.

"Really? Yaay I'm so glad," She said excitedly before he forcibly hugged me.

If you call putting my head between two boobs of extreme perkiness and softness and then suffocating me between them a hug, please continue.

"Ah~ E...Eason n...not h..e..re," Mary try to say between moans as I get muffling and mumbling vigorously between her breasts trying so hard to get her.

From the strangers and passers-by point of view, it would look like I was motorboating Mary Jane like a trained and certified professional.

"Ah~ Easo~n ~haaa~" She kept moaning as the vibrations from my struggling provided her with pleasure.

I finally got the strength I so desperately needed and set myself free from the bondage of Mary Jane's bust.

"I...I thought..I...was.. gonna die," I said gasping for air.

To be honest I wouldn't mind dying like that, if you get my drift.

"Children these days, so shameless," I heard a woman say to another woman walking beside her.

Mary Jane and I both blushed as we heard the woman's statement. We stayed silent the rest of the journey.