1.11- The New Kid

-At My House -

After doing a bit of chores and am intense learning session with myself, the skies turned dark as it was late.

So I was currently soaking in my huge bahthtub in my huge bathroom.

I relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of the warm water against my bare skin.

I sighed in relief and closed my eyes as I lost myself in the feeling.

My mind was clouded by the events at school, especially my super sexy time with Cana.

My member stood attention as I started to fantasize about both Mary Jane and Cana.

Mary who only God knows how snuck into my house and the worst part is she stripped herself naked silently crept into my bathroom.

But she didn't stop there, she slowly entered the water when she saw my eyes closed, convinced I was asleep.

But for crying out loud, who sleeps in a bathtub?

I shut out everything around me because, well I was enjoying my fantasy.

Due to that, I was oblivious to the fact that Mary Jane and me were naked in the same tub and we were close to each other.

"My he's so hot," Mary thought as she admired my well developed body.

"But how'd he get these scars?" She asked herself mentally as she stared at the scars just below my shoulder blade, shoulder, right pec, a big one on the left pec and "X" shaped scar on my abs.

"Oh my God," She silently said as she gazed at my monster of a cock which was fully erect in all it's glory.

She slowly grabbed hold off it and started to stroke it gently while it was in the water.

"Mmm~ fuck~" I moaned, unaware that I was being pleasured in real life, not only in a fantasy.

Mary Jane licked her lips as she kept stroking my cock now with two hands.

Her soft palms stroked and rubbed my hard cock.

"Ahh~ mm~ yeah~" I moaned as Mary used her two fingers on one hand to tease the tip of my sensitive head of my hardened member while the other hand fondled and played with my ball sacs.

I gave a sharp hiss at the pleasure as I unconsciously leaned over and kissed Mary on the lips.

She was shocked at first but she gave into her list and kissed me back with much more passion than I was doing.

We parted, but not fully and our tongues kept wrapping around each other before our lips connected once again while Mary kept on stroking my huge bulge.

Mary slowly parted from the kiss as she sucked on my tongue and then moved her hands from my cock and wrapped it around my neck pulling me closer to her, which made our kiss go deeper.

"Mm~" We both moaned in our mouths as my arms caressed her soft and perfect skin.

Two flesh of opposite texture, rough, hard skin blending in with soft and delicate skin.

My rough hand found their way to her firm and supple ass while we still engaged ourselves in our wet lip lock.

"Mmm~ ngh~" Mary moaned as she felt my hands against her ass.

She moaned in ecstasy as our tongues engaged in their French kiss as she slid one of her hands to my cock and started to work hard magic which earned her moans of pleasure from me...........