1.9 - The New Kid

–At The Gym Storage–

I gently place Cana down as I looked at the room full of boxes. They were scattered around, but not too scattered.

"Phew that was close," I signed in relief as I started to open a few boxes.

"Eason I'm sorry, I almost got you in trouble and on your first day," Cana apologized.

"Nah it's okay you lost control, it's normal to lose control," I said what a smile.

"I also lost control so don't think you're the only one at fault," I thought to myself.

"Wait just like that, he just forgave me? Cana asked herself.

"Besides even if I got into trouble would be totally worth it," I started to mutter not knowing Cana could hear me.

"I mean I was lucky to get a blow job from a hottie in my class, and we did make out so it would have been totally worth it," I muttered again which made Cana blush red.

"What's this warm feeling in my chest?" Cana thought with a heavy blush while looking at me

"Found them!" I announced as I took two P.E clothes nicely folded and packaged in a transparent wrapper.

I gave one to Cana and then to face away from her as I started to change into my PE clothes.

Cana did likewise and within a few minutes we walked out of the gym storage fully clothed.

Our PE kits consisted of a black tracksuit with two white stripes from the shoulder to the forearm and at the back of it was inscribed 'Magnolia High' in white letters.

I started to walk towards the field and noticed Cana out wasn't following. I turned back into her staring off into space.

"Come on Cana,"  I said as I tapped her shoulder. She gasped at first, blushed while slightly looking away and then said,

"S...sure let's go," We both walked side-by-side with Cana blushing intensely.

I didn't know that I make Cana not just lust over me but also for for me...