Hikaru & Kaoru Hitachiin (OHHS) x Reader. Which one is Hikaru?

You walked into the host club early, as always, and the twins pulled you aside. They both had a thing for you, well, Kaoru did, but Hikaru loved to mess with him about it.

So when you walked in Hikaru adorned his green cap and put Kaorus on his head before running over. "Hello Y/n, beautiful as ever." He smiled softly and held you close, which made you blush.

Kaoru glared and walked over, but not before Hikaru pulled you another way and kept his hand on your hip. You couldn't tell who you were with, he seemed like Hikaru but his actions were proving you wrong.

Kaoru had always been like this when you came to the host club. Kaoru rarely seemed interested in the other girls, but they all knew he had the hits for you and they'd rather see him happy and with you then sad and continue to be a host.

Hikaru pulled you to the back. "Y/n, I have something I need to tell you." He whispered and you cupped his cheek.

"I think I know." You whispered and smiled. You leaned up to kiss him and he glanced at Kaoru before leaning in slowly.

Kaoru ran over and pulled you back as you pulled off Hikarus hat. "Hi Hikaru!" You giggled and turned to Kaoru. "Hi Kaoru!" You giggled more and hugged him.

"How could you tell?" They asked as Kaoru held you tightly.

"Easy, Kaoru isn't afraid to kiss me, right Kaoru?" You ask, remembering a few minutes before you walked in when he told you he loved you and kissed you.

"Right, Hikaru seemed to have forgot." Kaoru smirked and kissed you softly.

"Awww cmon you guys are no fun!" Hikaru whined.