Peter Quill/Starlord x Reader. Jammin' Date

One year, one whole year. You put up with his shit for a whole year, and you still loved him. He wanted to show you how thankful he was that you stayed, he wanted to show you how much he loved you.

He had Groot and Rocket distract you while he worked. His mind raked over ideas of what to do for you. Then he remembered how much you loved his music and an idea popped into his head.

He made you a mix tape, putting in all your favorite songs. Once done he made a small bit of food and moved the ship to watch a meteor shower. He set everything up and went to go get you.

You were laughing as you played ping pong with Rocket while Groot played referee. You were cheering as you beat Rocket again. "Wow you suck at this game." You chuckled and flipped the paddle around as you threw it up.

Peter smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist as you yelped in surprise, clutching the paddle to your chest. "Good job baby." He smiled and kissed your cheek.

"Peter you scared me you dweeb!" You giggled and turned in his arms. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him softly.

He smiled against your lips. "I may be a dweeb but I'm your dweeb." He smiled and picked you up. "I have a surprise for you, wanna see?" He smiled.
B
"Of course! There better be good there or I'm gonna be unimpressed." You mused and he smiled.

"There's food, I know what my girl likes." He smiled and carried you to the deck that he had set up.

You smiled at the sight. "Woah..." You breathed out and smiled. "This is amazing!" You giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Glad you like it baby." He smiled and kissed you cheek. "I made you something, other than food." He said and pulled out the mix tape, handing it to you.

On top of the tape was a piece of masking tape with a little message on it. 'I love you Y/n. -Peter'. You smiled and hugged him tightly. "This is perfect babe." You kissed him again, lovingly.

He kissed back and smiled. "Wanna listen, maybe dance a little, and meteor shower while we eat?" He asked and you squealed happily and kissed his cheek before popping the tape into the player.

You pulled him over and danced with him and you both sang along. He pulled you over and held you, swaying to the beat as the meteor began to pass by in the distance. He fed you little bites of food and you fed him, smiling.

You two sat down and watched them pass. "Happy anniversary baby." He said and held you close.

"Happy anniversary indeed." You smiled and snuggled up to him, kissing his cheek softly as you two watched the stars.