Mysterion x Reader. Under the hood

Mysterion, your towns superhero. He was so dreamy, his personality and that low voice. That voice made you go weak in the knees, and you both knew it.

You had met up with Mysterion a few times, when you went out for late night walks. He'd see you and walk with you, making sure you were safe at all times, and you loved it to no end.

So here you two were, sitting in the park, up on a tree branch, looking out at the stars. You had he faintest smile on your face as you leaned against him, his warmth seeping into you.

You felt him shift and wrap an arm around your shoulders, pulling you closer. You blushed softly but it quickly deepened when you felt his soft lips against your forehead.

"Y/n, I've established that you come out at night to see me, and that makes me happy." He said in his low voice, a hint of nervousness in his voice.

When he said this your stomach flipped and the butterflies flapped more, making you get this fuzzy feeling inside. You felt all warm inside, you were in love.

You rested your head against him. "Maybe I am, but you keep showing up so I'm guessing you don't mind though." You smiled up at your hooded and masked hero. 

"I enjoy your company very much." He chuckled and watched as you brought your hand up to his cheek, running your thumb over his soft warm skin.

He tensed at first, afraid you'd pull off his disguise and see who he was, then run off. After a few passes over his cheek with your thumb he relaxed and leaned into your touch. 

He gently placed his hand over yours. "I love you." You both whispered to each other and your eyes seared the darkness of his hood for his eyes.

You gently pushed his hood back and gasped softly as his blue eyes met your e/c ones. He was about to pull his hood back on when you planted your lips against his harshly.

He immediately stopped and gripped your waist, pulling you close against him while kissing you roughly. He pulled you into his lap and kissed you for minutes.

You pulled back once you needed air and you ran your thumb over his cheek, taking in the sight of him and his blonde hair. "C-Can I?" You ask, your fingers tracing lightly over the edge of the mask.

He nodded and you slowly pulled of his mask. You gasped when you recognized the face that belonged to none other than Kenny McCormick.

He bit his lip nervously, waiting for your reaction. You pulled him in and kissed him again, and he kissed you back lovingly and held you close. "Y/n?" He pulled back and looked at you. "You like me?" 

You nodded quickly. "Of course Kenny! I'm always trying to flirt with you in school, but Cartman cuts me off by telling me to leave." You said and blushed deeply.

He grinned and kissed you. "Well, if you be my girlfriend you won't have to worry." He says and keeps you close.

You nod and smiled quickly. "Yes! I'd love to!" You kissed him again before putting his mask back on him and walking home together.