No i found you

Killians pov
I texted Emma I love you she has been typing for awhile I hope I didn't over step my boundaries, well for at least who Emma thinks she is.
*ding
Emma: ❤️
Killian: ❤️
She responded with a heart but I remember when I first dated emma she was scared to say I love you.
Emma's pov:
Killian sent me a i love you text I don't think I'm ready for that yet. Do I say it back? Do I not? But if I don't will he think I hate him? Do I hate him? Do I love him?
1 hour later
I sent him a red heart and headed to bed.
7:15 am
I wake up to my alarm and then I remember I'm going on a breakfast date with killian at 9 before work. I get out of bed and head to my bathroom and get dressed and do my hair and makeup.
8:15
*knock *knock
I open the door and see Henry. " Henry what are you doing here" I ask. " I want you to walk me to school." He says.  " oh henry I wish I could but your mother would hate that and I have a date." I said. "That's not fair you used to always walk me." He complained. "Henry I'm just trying to be responsible here." I said trying to reason with him. "Whatever I'll go walk with Regina." Henry said while storming out.
I feel bad about the blow out I had with Henry but I head out to the docks and wait for killian.
"Hello there beautiful." I hear from behind me.
A big smile came over my face but I didn't let him see it. He comes up to me and I hug him and he hugs right back I said "good morning." " so where are we going love." He asked. "Granny's then I have to go to work." I said. He offers his arm and then we walk all the way to granny's. I can't believe I'm with someone I actually happy with. Although I am scared I might lose him. We walk in granny's and I wave at Mary Margaret and David, there so cute I wish they were together.
Me and killian sit at our normal booth, and we both order food, I am having some anxiety about my argument with Henry, but killian doesn't bother to ask why it is he just grabs and holds my hand and reassured me everything is going to be okay. We breakfast, I get up "I have to go to work killian sadly." I say with a playful frown. He gets up " let me walk you love." He offered. " how can I say no to you." I said. He offers his arm again and he walked me to work but on the way there he switched and started holding my hand. We arrive at my work, and he gives me an hug and kiss and tells me goodbye and leaves. I look down and see a note.
Dear my beautiful girlfriend
I will be by your work on lunch to bring you food and I will be by to walk you home I love you have a great day at work love.
"Awe I love him" I said with out realizing. " well someone look happy in love today." David said.
"Yeah I found a good guy." I said.
5 hours later
I look at the clock it is now 3 o'clock and I hear someone come in.
"Hey love, I brought you granny's." Killian said
"Awe thank you I really needed a hot coco with cinnamon." I said. "Your welcome love, I'll see you after work." He said he gave me a kiss and then left.
3 hours later
As I finsh up some paper work I hear killian come in. " you ready to go love?" He asks. "Yes I am let's go." I said. He offers his arm again as we walk home i lay my head on his shoulder.
We arrive at my apartment, he gave me a kiss goodnight and went back to his house.
After he left I noticed Henry left his book i pick it up and almost fall over.
Flashbacks
Killian: will you marry me
Emma: yes
~
Emma: I don't remember asking
Killian: that's because I'm asking will you go out with me again.
~
Killian: you did it Swan you got your happy ending
Emma: that's not what this is
Killian: what then?
Emma: happy beginning.
Present
"I remember!" I said as I stand up. I run out the door to try and find killian. My face went from smiling to crying. I found killian on the street beat up pretty bad. " no no NO, I found you what about our love story, i remember I can't lose you, not now .... Not ever.
We get to the hospital and I grab his hand and walk down with him. Doctor whale grabs me and won't let me go back with killian. I start having a bad panic attack, normally the only person who can solve them is killian.
Regina runs in. "Emma what happend?
"I don't know all I know is that I remember and then I went to go find him and tell him or see if he was awake and I found him like this." I said pacing. Regina sets me down and says
"Emma first off calm down, second of all I will rip out the heart of who ever did this to you the curse and you one handed pirate."
Doctor whale walks out. " how is he? is he okay? will he be okay?" I frantically ask. Doctor whale says "well I do have news." ..........