Where's the mom i know

"Why mom what did I ever do to you to make you hate me so much?" I asked almost in tears.
"You were born, you think I wanted you, NO the man I love wanted you but I didn't and don't. So I'm making you suffer starting with your lover."
Snow said.  To ms while I was on the ground crying
"Emma what the bloody hell are you doing here"
Killian asked.
"Killian why are you not at the hospital. It, it doesn't matter you, you have to go." I said.
"No we are not leaving with out you Emma!" Regina said.
"Well if it isn't the person who ruined my life." Snow said.
"What happend to the mother I knew?" I asked crying while killian was holding me.
"She died darling, the moment you were born."
Snow said with a fire hall in her hand.
"Bring it birdy." Regina said.
*poofed out
We got back to Regina's house and I fell to the ground crying.
"Woah woah woah love, hey it's okay I'm here I'm here okay calm down." Killian said trying to calm me down.
"I'm sorry killian I just had to know the truth and now I'm gonna lose you." I said very upset.
"I'm not going anywhere love I know your to stubborn to listen to me and what your mother says isn't true okay?" Killian says.  "Okay... wait how are you walking where's all the wounds?" I asked.
"Well.." killian started to be interrupted by regina. "I healed him while you were off dealing with what I told you not to do dammit your welcome." "Thank you." I said "whatever." Regina said with an additude.
"A thank you is not what matters we need to figure out where the hell your mom got magic and why she is using it." Regina said.
Zelena comes in. "I think I know she came to my house and threatened me and my baby."
"So the spell had to include a symbol of innocence what spell there are so many that include a symbol of innocence." I said.
"I think I know what she's doing." Zelena said. "What?" I asked.
"She's doing what I did going back in time the question is where and why?" Zelena said.
She's going back to get rid of me, she told me earlier she didn't want me so it makes since." I said with tears in my eyes.
"Emma-." Killian tried to talk to me and pull me in his arms.
"No." I got out of his arms and went to my room.
"Emma why are you pulling away from me?" Killian asked
"Because everyone I have ever been with is dead Neal, Graham even Walsh I lost every one and when I saw you about to die I got scared my walls went up and I wasn't thinking."
"Love you don't have to worry about me, if there's one thing I'm good at it's surviving and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said. I layer my head on his chest and fell asleep.