What really happend?

I get up and start getting read to meet august at granny's I grab my car keys and head that way.
I arrive at granny's and sit at the booth August is at.
"Hey what can I get you?" Granny's asked
"Shots and champagne please."I said while granny took the order and left.

"So august what is this really about?" I asked august. " well I heared you and killian broke up so I did some digging, it turns out that gold has killians heart, and is making him do this so you can not have your happy ending and neither can killian." He told me.
"Well why would gold do this I didn't do anything to him." I said. " that's what I thought so I did more digging and he now has an alliance with zelena." He said. "Oh hell no, I'm going to get him back.... But.... Wait what about Regina." I asked. "Well with Regina she's just well being a um well you know." He said. " well thanks I got to go." I  say as I finsh my drink and head to my car and drive to golds shop.
*15minutes later*
I barge in golds shop, "where is it and where is she." I said easing my voice.
" I'm afraid I have no idea what your talking about dearie." Gold said.
"Yes you do where is killian's heart and zelena." I demanded. "Oh that well sorry dearie I'm afraid you can't get them." He said. "Yes I can because if you don't I will tell Belle she has the fake dagger and when she tries to summon you she'll know I'm right." I threatened. "Careful dearie your playing a dangerous game don't test me dearie." He said handing me Killian's heart. "Don't test me!" I tell as I walk out. I get in my bug and I drive to  killian's ship. "Swan, what are you doing here?" He asked. "Well I got something that's yours." I said showing him his heart. "Is that?" He started  "yours, yes gold had it and I got it back." I finished. "Okay just be gen-." He started while I shoved his heart back in his chest. He pulled me in for a passionate kiss. We pulled apart and he said, "I'm so so so sorry swan, I didn't mean any of those things I said I never got with Regina, she's is not a better kisser than you, and I'm beyond happy we are having a kid, I would never leave you I'm-." I interrupted him " killian it's okay it wasn't you it was gold."
"No it's not Swan, the way I made you feel was not okay and you shouldn't be forgiving me." He said with his head down. I lift his head up with my hand and say "hey hey hey none of this is your fault it's rumple and zelenas okay I love you and I'm going to forgive you because I would never leave you I love you and so will our child." " thank you love, I love you too, and we will take care of rumple and zelena together." He said.
"Yeah well now that gold knows I'm pregnant I'm sure him and zelena will come after our baby some how, considering she mentioned a baby when she was pretending to be the evil part of my mother, what if she speeds up my pregnancy, what if she takes the baby and-." I say, while my hand starts shaking and starting to have a panic attack. " love, no one is going to hurt or take you or our child as long as I'm here and I'm not leaving soon, you need to stop worrying that's going to make you anxiety worse okay, I need you to trust me okay?" He said. "Okay, but I need to head back to my parents house there expecting me home." I said. "No your to anxious to drive just stay here with me okay." He said. "Okay." I said. We went below deck and went to his bed because I was so tired. I fell asleep on killian's chest, and him soon after he knew I was okay and sleeping.