Nightmare

I wake up in a dark room with only a red door, I can hear killian screaming for his life, I run as fast as i can to the red door and through the door. Once I get in the door I see killian hanging from the ceiling by a chain above fire and the river of lost souls so there's no escape. I tried getting to him but once I got three steps in I couldn't move. I tried to use my magic to get killian down but a black figure in a black hood comes from behind me and puts the cuff on me. The black figure forced me on my knees to watch killian fall to his death. As they start to lower the chain I yell " KILLIAN NO, KILLIAN." Over and over again. Just as he falls in I get woken up by killian.
KILLIANS POV
I was sleeping till I felt Emma moving around in her sleep. I just brush it off and try to go back to sleep u til I notice she is sweating and screaming my name. I shake her awake and say "love, are you okay?" She says "yeah it was just a nightmare ." "It's okay love I'm right here I won't let anything harm you." I say. " it's not me I was worried about you died in my nightmare and I can't lose you." She said. "Love i right here next to you it's just you and me  I'm a survivor I'm not going anywhere, just try and get some sleep." I say trying to calm her down. " okay but please don't leave be here when I wake up so I know your okay." She begged. "I will stay right here my love now get some rest." I say while pulling her into my arms for her to know I'm not leaving.
The next morning....
Emma's pov
I wake up in killians arms which is a relief after the nightmare I had last night. Killian wasn't awake yet and I felt bad for waking him up so I didn't move and I felt safe in his arms so I didn't want to move. I felt killian move and say "good morning my love, any more nightmares?" "No thanks to you, thank you for making me feel safe last night." I said. " oh Swan as long as I'm here you will always be safe." He said. I turn towards my night stand to grab my phone and saw a whole bunch of missed calls and text from my parents
4 missed calls from dad
10 missed calls from mom
Mom: hey hunny when are you heading home it's late
Dad:answer your mom your worrying her
          Emma answer the phone
Mom: Emma are you okay
Mom: answer
Dad: your worrying us
Mom: I'm going out to look for you
Dad: emma if this is a joke stop.
Me: hey mom and dad I'm sorry I had a bad panic attack last night and I stayed with killian I'm sorry if I caused any trouble I just wasn't stable enough to drive home so I stayed with killian and I had a wildest dream last night so I'm glad I was with him.
Mom: it's okay darling I'm glad everything is okay with you to but please come home we need to talk.
Emma: oh um okay can killian come after all he is my husband
Dad: I think this is a conversation we need to have just you and me and your mother emma, so get home asap.
"Hey killian I have to go." I say getting up and grabbing my red leather jacket.
"Awe love can't you stay a little longer?" He asked.
"I wish but it's important I think, I asked if you could come and they said no." I said
*ding
Dad: Emma get here now!
Emma: on my way