Surprise

"Mom Im Here." I said. "Good I'm glad your home because we need to talk." Snow said as Regina came out of the corner. "What is she doing here!" I said with a disgusted tone.

"Look emma I know your mad at me but-." She started. "Mad is a understatement." I said. "Emma I just came here to say I think Henry needs a break from you and killian, because let's be honest only one of us only knows what's best for Henry." She stated. " yeah I'm starting to think your right about that and Henry is my son to and after the stunt you pulled with my husband and bringing guys into your house at night while Henry was sleeping in your house in the middle of the night." I stated. "Emma, maybe you should hear regina out." My mom said.  "Really mom, you too you know what no I'm done with this I'm picking Henry up from school and he is coming home with me, till you can prove your not a back stabber towards me and Henry, and same goes with you mom." I said. "Bu-." She started.  "No mom don't I'm leaving and taking Henry and I'm not letting you ruin Henry's life."  "Well I don't think you have to worry about that." Regina says. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I asked. "It means I have him in therapy." She said. "You put him in therapy without my consent, my hate rate towards you keeps adding up." I said. "I asked your moms opinion and she said it's a great idea." She said " well she's not his mother now is she."I say as I grab my red leather jacket and give my mom a sidras i head out and get in my car and put on "miserable till your dead and drive around with that on repeat until it's time to pick up Henry.

Time skip to 3:30
"Hey kid hop in." I said "I was expecting my other mom today." He said.  "Yeah kid but your gonna come stay with me and hook for awhile." I stated. "Okay sounds fun." He said with and excited tone. "I have a session with Archie at 6 tonight." He added. "Henry you don't need therapy I'm taking you out okay." I said. " oh um okay is everything okay." He asked. "Yes everything is fine." I said turning up the music and listening ton la da die by nessa barrett.
Henry and I were quiet the rest of the way home.

We got to mine and killians apartment and I saw Regina outside outside waiting for me. "Henry head upstairs with killian please."   I said and he went upstairs. " I have had it I deserve to see my son." Regina yelled. "He is our son you only have him by law but I gave birth to him and I don't think he wants to be with you because earlier I said I'm taking him out of therapy and that he is  staying with me and you know how he responded he was happy about it, and Henry knows the truth about everything now, about Graham and killian and everything you have done." I yelled back. "No, I won't let you poison henry against me." She said. "Interesting word choice since you already did." I said right back. "You will not keep my son from me!" She yelled and threw me with magic.

Killian came rushing out. Regina lifted and choked me in the air and said "don't try and take my son from me you will regret it." "Well we know h- how y-you are a-and who y-you will always be." I said.
"That's enough out her down." Killian yelled and demanded. Regina dropped me and killian ran to me. Regina saw Henry looking in the window and poofed away.
"You okay love?" He asked me. "Yeah I'm- im fine." I said. " okay good let's get you inside my love." Killian said.

We walk inside and I went to bed but I was so exhausted from the day I have had with Regina. While I was sleeping Henry and killian got some quality time together which I'm happy about considering he will be in our lives permanently since we are married and having a kid.
*time skip tomorrow morning*
I wake up in killians arms which was weird because I don't remember him coming in last night. I got up and headed downstairs and made me a cup of tea, then I realized Henry was running late to school so I went and woke him up and then came back down stairs and drank my tea. I dropped and broke the glass and killian came running. " love are you alright?" He asked me very concerned.  "NO, .....SOMETHINGS ......WRONG WITH THE BABY!!!" I yell in pain.