The secrets out

"Woah love that's great is it lad or lass?" He asked
"It's too early to tell but I'm so happy you want a kid I was so scared after I went through with neal, but I'm really scared to tell my parents though."I said in relief.
"Oh love um I never said I wanted a kid." He told me. When he said that my heart sank to my stomach.
"What do you mean are you leaving me?" I asked.
"We'll love there is just one problem, Regina is such better kisser, and I'm not ready for a kid." He told me.
"You know what I'm done." I said and got up and grabbed my keys and headed to my parents house in tears. Once I get the door,
*knock *knock *knock
"Emma what happend?" My mom and dad asked at the same time.
"Me and killian broke up." I said while crying.
They sat me down on the couch and brought me hot coa coa with cinnamon.
"Why did you two break up darling?" My mom asked.
"I'm pregnant and it turns out he had been cheating on me with Regina."I said.
"Oh honey I'm sorry." My mom says while giving me a hug.
" I'll be back I have a mayor slap and pirate to kill." My dad said.
"David, not right now!" Mary Margaret told David as she was giving me a hug.
"Do you guys mind if I stay here for a bit?"  I asked my parents.
"No, Emma of course not. Plus I think your little brother would like to see you more often!" My mom said trying to make me feel better. Thank you but I'm probably going to head to bed."  I said to my parents.
"Okay goodnight we love you and the pain will be over soon." They said.
Once I get in my old room in my covers I get on my phone and text Ruby because she knows how to get through this more than I do.
Emma: hey Ruby it's Emma me and killian broke up.
Ruby: I'll be there in the morning!
Emma: okay..?
12:00pm the next day
*knock *knock *knock
"Emma I know your in there let me in I can hear you blasting devil doesn't bargain!" Ruby said.
I opened the door and let Ruby in.
"Oh thank god I came with outfits and make up because your not going out like this." Ruby told me. "Why would I want to go out in the world with people who are in love and having fun?" I asked.  "Because you deserve it now go out these on and curl your hair and  do your make up!" Ruby demanded. "Okay I'll be right back." I said

I came out in  a black leather dress with leggings on because it's cold

"Damn you look good now text him and say how you feel." She told me while handing me my phone.
Text:
Emma: what you did was so  messed up and not okay so I hope your haunted by all your regrets, I hope it really mess you up in the head. I can't believe I let you fool me into think you loved me. I hope she cheats like you did on me and I hope you never fall in love again and lose all your friends and your miserable till your dead.
                      *blocked*
"Damn you told him off, he deserved it though let's go dance and get drinks somewhere!" Ruby said. "He deserves it and yes let's go!"
            *time skip 12am*
*knock *knock *knock
My parents open the door to find me drunk and Ruby bringing me home. "Have fun shes really drunk but I got to go bye!" Ruby said and left. "You got her what!" David said. "Well David she needed the distraction." My mom said.  "I wanna go see killian." I say very drunk and almost fall over. "Yeah that's not a good idea, you would not like me in the morning if I let you go there." My mom takes me to bed and I fall asleep.
The next morning:
I wake up with a massive headache, and I'm still very heart broken over killian and what he said to me.
*ding
Hey, it's august meet me at granny's at 3 today it's about killian and regina.