⫷ Prologue ⫸

Beomgyu huffs while walking around the building. He was currently striving to find a friend he had made almost 2 years ago.

Due to his neglection to his social life, while now a junior, he's never had any friends.

He's always been focused on studying, never bothering to make any friends, or find a lover, as he believes taking care of a person will be stressful enough to meddle with education. He just wants to focus and have a successful job, nothing more. Without a future partner or not, he's fine on his own. It's tough to manage alone, but Beomgyu grew independent as that's how his parents raised him. His hometown is in Daegu, but he travelled and studied in Seoul ever since he was in senior high school, renting an apartment with the money his parents had provided him. Now that he's in university, he's living in dorms, and students are surprisingly allowed to go to other houses to sleep there in any time, as long as they still go back in their dorms. Luckily, he had no financial problems at all, his parents are fairly wealthy and generous to their son, so he didn't really have to work part time.

Studying and living in Daegu until high school was the same. He didn't have friends but he still had some people to talk to...at least. In his young days, he was taught to do chores. Cook, clean, laundry, and everything else you have to do in your adult days. He was taught in advance, so he's knowledgeable and certainly can handle being solus.

And this ability of his is really useless for him since it isn't much help for what he's trying to achieve. Well, it could be help to find fake people...

As expected, most people are strangers or just acquaintances as their future relationship with him. But supposedly, two juniors, now seniors with a different major than him had a sudden interest in Beomgyu and asked to be friends. He knows he'll get along with them since... their future relationship with him is best friends.

In an attempt to get to know them better and all, he was surprised how they were majoring in Chemistry, they're stupid in Beomgyu's eyes. But maybe it was only for him, and they're actually smart when it comes academically. One reason is that both of them are clearly in love with each other, but they don't see it.

But no offense, they were his friends who were enjoyable to be with. And that exactly means they usually fool around and act dumb. Both of them are really compatible.

The latter decided to stop by a vending machine that he spotted since he was quite thirsty.

Stowing 1000 won in the machine, he got a stubby can of iced coffee. He popped it open and stood by the appliance while he was drinking it, he was walking for some quite time and it's time out for now.

Looking around, a random guy piqued his interest.

He was still sipping a bit of his iced coffee, when he saw him.

Future Relationship: Soulmate

Beomgyu choked on his coffee which caused him to cough loudly, immediately covering his mouth when he noticed several eyes on him.

Soulmate?

╬╬═════════════╬╬

a/n: Hi! Please be aware there will be angst and a lot of strong language in this book. thank youu

-

▶ "I'm not even attracted to him..."

In this big world, people are born with abilities. Some are useless, and some are useful. Choi Beomgyu himself seems to have a useless one, having to see his future relationships with other people.

Most of the statuses he sees are strangers, or just acquaintances since he doesn't frequently socialize...but this boy...

It shook him. ◀