8; How annoying

[idk what the hell just happend but

this chapter just got unpublished accidentally (i think) and i just noticed. i’m so sorry for thiss, i didnt even click or do anything TT]

"Hyung! Why the hell did Taehyun block me?!"

"What do you mean?" Yeonjun's face scrunched up in perplexity from the news. "Taehyun would never block you. I'm certain he still likes you, and he would never do that, unless you've annoyed him or something."

"Exactly! I don't know what I did, but he just blocked me!" Beomgyu huffed from the other side of the call. His voice was hoarse and higher than his real one, a declaration of panic. He usually wouldn't mind that much, but he really doesn't know the reason why he was blocked and why he was distressed about it. Moreover, why did he always mindlessly attempt to ask Taehyun out if he knew he was going to get rejected? Oh, maybe that's why. He annoyed Taehyun because of trying to hang out with him multiple times.

"Are you sure?"

"Um...all I did was ask if he was free. But I've already done that several times. I think he's annoyed of it, but he could just tell me a harsh no than blocking me." Beomgyu frowned and exhaled.

"You've been asking him out?"

"You guys want our friendship to work and build up. Even Taehyun himself wants to be friends and try us as friends instead. But i've never seen him for like...2 months, so I don't know if his status changed." "So, being considerate, yes, I do ask Taehyun to hang out so we could be closer. Or if really, I would actually develop feelings, since that's what you guys are expecting."

"Right..." Yeonjun coughed. "But I don't think Taehyun's annoyed of it. Has Taehyun been rejecting all of them?"

"Yeah."

"Then...he's busy. I don't know whatever it is, but he is. Ah...I should check up more on him..."

"So, he's busy? With a person?"

Yeonjun was again washed up in confusion. "What?"

"He's been ignoring and rejecting my offers because he's supposedly hanging out with somebody else. I'm not gonna lie, i'm annoyed."

"Pfft." "But wait, with a person?"

"Yeah, if it was you or Kai, he would've told me it was you guys, right? But he didn't. So I knew it was neither of you. Now, who the hell is this person?"

"Dunno." Yeonjun shrugged, unknowingly grinning. "I'll go and ask him about it tomorrow, Gyu, don't worry."

"I won't." Beomgyu firmly says, hanging up immediately.

╬╬═════════════╬╬

"Taehyun...what?"

"I have a boyfriend." Taehyun gave Yeonjun a sharp look, turning his head around and enjoying the view out of the window as he sipped on his Frappuccino. It was very discernible and believable, because Taehyun would never lie about it. From his eyes, you could see he's serious.

"What!? Didn't I tell you to not d---"

"Hyung! I know you're my cousin and you're basically my only family, but I can't listen and obey to you on his! I'm 19, and I can handle things my own now. I have had a lot of experience about shit like this, i'm strong enough, i'm not as fragile as before. And I know i'm doing the right thing It's been 2 months, 2 months and i'm being treated well, some of my relationships barely even lasted 2 months too." Taehyun panted. He had enough. His hyung can't tell him to not date anyone else without his permission. He's used to it and he wouldn't care less if he was heart broken and left alone. No, Seo-jun would never. Seo-jun promised him, and made him the happiest ever and got Beomgyu out of his mind. Whenever he was worried, sad, or angry, Seo-jun was always there for him to cheer him up. He's the best he could ask for, he knows they will last forever.

"Taehyun!" Yeonjun smashed his fist on the table, gaining several eyes on him in the café. He cleared his throat and breathed heavily. "I know that too! But fucking warn me next time!" Yeonjun said, vexed. Taehyun with a new boyfriend? Fucking shit! He blocked Beomgyu for it? Goddamn, he was secretly trying to set them up and this was the result. Taehyun having another boyfriend. Now are the both of them still soulmates?

"Is that all?" Taehyun muttered.

"I'm just...why would you block Beomgyu just because you have a damn boyfriend? Is it because his constant invitations are annoying? And Beomgyu is probably better than him! Why would you give up on him that easily!?"

"He wanted me to stay away from him." Taehyun said, avoiding to reply to his other sentence. No, Beomgyu is a complete asshole. He doesn’t want to burst out crying and yelling in café, there are other people.

"What the hell!? Can't you just say you're just friends and he won't bother you guys in your relationship if he's jealous!?"

"He's not jealous..."

"Then what!?" Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows.

"I just...told him about my struggles and he instantly hated Beomgyu when I told him about him."

"You..." Yeonjun almost spilled his americano. "I thought that was personal and it was supposed to be just between us!"

"I can tell it to whoever the hell I want and trust!" Taehyun fiercely declares, standing up from his seat. "Sorry hyung, but this was an irritating conversation. And especially because we talked about that dude. Goodbye."

╬╬═════════════╬╬

a/n: UMMM anw ehhehshs

yeonjun knows now and will tell beomgyu about taehyun's boyfriend, wah, beomgyu was right???

seo-jun kind of brainwashed taehyun to think beomgyu as a monster...oops