Round TWO.6

"What the hell do you want?" The girl says it in a scornful tone.

Well, I guess she does remember me.

"I'm here for the quest Eleanor posted on the bulletin board." Erix says he's trying to pretend that he doesn't know her.

The girl examines Erix, looking at him from top to bottom. After that, she introduces herself: "I am Eleanor."

"I'm Erix," Erix says as he extends his arm.

"I never asked." Eleanor glares at Erix.

Erix lowers his arm and says, "What exactly is your quest?"

"You will help me infiltrate the bandit camp that stole from me," She says with such high confidence.

...

I better walk away before I get myself killed here.

"No thank you, I don't want to die." Erix waves while walking to the exit.

"Wait!! I'll pay you 30 gold if you help me." Eleanor says as she holds Erix's arm.

Without any hesitation, Erix says, "Deal!"

The thought of getting paid 30 gold made Erix lose all sense of his reasoning and accept the quest, but He doesn't know how to fight.

"But, Lady Eleanor, I don't know how to fight." Erix says while forcing a small laugh.

Eleanor's eyes start losing hope, and she falls to the ground, accepting the fact that she won't be getting what the bandits have stolen from her.

"What if you teach me how to fight?" Erix says, encouraging her to do it.

"Why should I?" Eleanor says in a cold voice.

Erix stops and thinks for a moment before saying, "Because if you teach me how to fight, then You'll be able to get what the bandits stole from you!"

She thinks about it for a moment before answering, "Fine, if you say so, I'll teach you, but I'm not much of a fighter, okay?"

Eleanor stands up and leads Erix out of the shop and straight to an open field filled with slime.

Slimes

Erix grumbled to himself.

Eleanor points at a slime and says, First, show me what you've got!"

Erix glances at the slime, and He starts getting flashbacks about the slime that killed him.

"Okay, fine" Erix says as he walks to the slime.

The slime sees Erix, and it starts getting hostile the moment Erix gets near enough. The slime enlarges, Erix this time around is keeping calm.

The slime goes in to bite Erix. Eleanor runs to save Erix, but it is too late. Erix was eaten by the slime.

Slime
Strength 5 Agility 2
Stamina 3 Intelligence 2

Erix taps Eleanor's shoulder and says, "I almost died."

"How are you alive!?" Eleanor shouts in shock.

Erix sighs and says, "I ran away at the last moment."

Eleanor looks at Erix in disbelief and says, "That's impossible. How did you do that?"

"I have this skill that makes me run fast," Erix says while looking at the slime that is bouncing its way towards them.

Eleanor looks at the slime and cracks her knuckles. She glances at Erix quickly and says, "Watch closely."

Eleanor charges the slime. Once Eleanor got near enough, the slime enlarges again and goes to bite her.

Just before she can get eaten by the slime she steps back, dodging the slime's bite, then she punches the slime, eliminating it in one blow.

She dusts off her hands and turns to look at Erix and smile.

Not much of a fighter my ass

Erix thought to himself as he witnessed Eleanor's skill.

"You're turn!!" She shouts

Erix looks at a slime in the distance, and he begins to walk over to it. 

So slimes repeat the same attack over and over.

Erix thought to himself as he walked to the slime in the distance.

The slime sees Erix, and it immediately gets hostile. The slime is fast, and it's 'red'..?

The slime tackles Erix, sending him back. Erix stands up and sees the slime charging at him 

It's fast and strong.

Erix charges the slime, and the slime does the same. The only difference between them is agility.

The slime goes in to tackle Erix, and flawlessly, Erix Dodges the slime and counters it with a punch.

The slime goes flying far into the distance and because Erix touched the slime He can check it's status 

Red slime
Strength 9 Agility 5
Stamina 8 Intelligence 5
Special traits: Rage (Active)

Rage
skill info: Makes the user stronger when hurt.

Erix [Redacted]
Strength 3 Agility  43
Stamina 3 Intelligence 3
Special traits: Extreme Swiftness (Active)

Extreme Swiftness
Skill info: Provides the user with increased agility. The user receives twice as much agility as the target, depending on the target's agility, which is doubled.