Round THREE

In a swift second, Erix is once again In Another world.

This time he is greeted by a slime who instantly Enlarges and goes in to bite Erix, but this time Erix easily dodges it and pokes its weak point, thus killing the slime in one hit.

Upon killing it a cloak drops

Damn slimes can drop items now?!

Erix thought to himself as he wore the cloak.

As he wore it a sudden explosion arises from a distance

Erix rushes past the trees and out of the forest to see A giant kingdom filled with red and scratched banners with a death flag, and outside the kingdom are people fighting the kingdom's guard.

Why are the people fighting the guards

Erix thought to himself as more explosions occurred inside and outside the kingdom.

Erix, without a second thought, runs into the middle of the fight. both sides look at Erix in confusion but one guy from behind the people throws a bomb that lands into Erix's hand

Erix, out of shock at seeing the bomb, throws it to the guards. The guards look at Erix before saying, "You motherf---."

The bomb detonates, killing half the guards in the field.

Am I a bad guy now...?

Erix thought to himself as he stood there frozen in the field.

A guard runs over to Erix and Swings his axe just before Erix can get beheaded by the guard. A Man pulls him, saving his life. The man has white hair and green eyes and a lean body.

The man easily kills the guard and charges all the other guards alone. Every guard that tried facing him dies in one clean strike, and those who run away from him get shot by an arrow.

The man carries a crossbow and a sword. He turns around and walks over to Erix. As he gets closer, Erix takes his usual fighting stance.

"Relax, kid, I'm not the bad guy." The man says his voice was breathy, almost sexy, to be honest, and to top it off, he looks very attractive.

"Yeah right! Why are you killing the guards then?" Erix shouts at the man, still keeping his guard up.

"You'll see soon enough," The man says as he walks inside the kingdom's gate.

The group of people passed by Erix, and one of them said to Erix, "Thanks for helping us."

Upon hearing that, Erix started to get curious and followed the group of people and the man.

After walking down the main street for a while, The guards surround them.

Ah yes, I'm gonna die here now!

Erix thought to himself as he began kneeling down and grovelling to the guards.

"I'll let you live if you kill the rebellion." The guard says to Erix

Rebellion?! Well, come to think of it, this place does look like a dictator is ruling it.

Erix quickly stands up and walks to the group of people. The people look at Erix in shock, and as Erix gets near them, they get ready to attack.

The moment Erix got near enough to the group of people, He immediately turned around and Sucker punched the guard, making the other guards target Erix as a Hail of arrows came falling down on him.

well, this was a nice short life

Erix thought to himself as he watched the arrows come falling down at him.

"What are you doing! get the guards!!" The man shouts to the people

As the arrows come down to Erix, they all break, coming into contact with the cloak he recently got.

Talk about lucky!!

Erix thought to himself as he watched all the arrows break. Though it still hurts, it's like getting punched, but at least he's alive.

The man approaches Erix, and he says, "Hey, Thanks for not going against us. Oh, and my name's Ace, by the way."

"I'm Erix" Erix says extending his arm

Ace shakes Erix's hand.

"I'll explain everything to you later," Ace says, running down the main street.

Erix nods and follows him, and the group of people is left fighting the guards.

As they reach the giant door of the castle, four menacing guys surround Erix and Ace.

and for the first time, Erix sees Ace actually scared.

"Hey, um, who are they?" Erix whispers to Ace.

"They're the four generals." Ace says as he quivers in fear.

"We surrender!!" Erix shouts and raises Ace's hand with his.

One of the four generals approaches them both and quickly knocks them out.