Round FIVE.4 (Rosé)

The next night, Erix feels a little different, and he tries to turn to the other side of the bed, but for some reason he can't move, and he opens his eyes.

Revealing a girl who looks like an angel but has a devilish smile on her face.

"Hello, Erix." Rose leans closer to Erix's face.

"Madam Rose What's going on?!" Erix struggles to move, and he looks at his position, and it seems that he's tied up on a chair.

Rose smiles and pulls The chair Erix is tied up on drags him along the hallways, and Erix can see the undead court thanking him for saving them from Madam Rose's games.

As the chair was getting dragged along with Erix sitting on it, Elliot spotted Erix on the opposite side of the hallway, and immediately he looked away, ignoring Erix's current situation.

Rose continues to drag Erix along the hallways until they reach the front gates of the castle. She lets go of the chair and unties Erix from it, and she extends her hand with a smile.

Erix narrows his eyes and looks at Rose from head to toe, and immediately Rose's smile disappears. She grabs Erix by the collar and drags him along the forest.

As they walk through the forest, the moonlit pathway Erix once saw appears again, and the moment they both step on the white curved stones on the ground, their appearances change.

Rose's hair turns from black to red, and for Erix, his hair grows longer. This is the only change in their appearances that occurred.

Erix was shocked by the sudden change in her hair color and his hair growth, but just before he could say anything, Rose started pulling Erix as she started sprinting.

Erix opens his mouth to scream, but just as fast as she starts sprinting, she stops Erix, and Rose stands outside the town. Rose grabbed Erix's hand, and she walked over to the center of town and showed Erix a flyer.

She shows the flyer to Erix, and she says, "There's a ball dance later tonight!"

"So?"

Immediately after Erix said that, she hit Erix on the head very hard, making smoke emit from Erix's head and her fist.

Rose pouts and runs off to somewhere in the town, leaving Erix at the center of town, and just then two shady guys approach Erix and stare him down as they say, "You reek of blood."

What the hell are they talking about?

Erix thought to himself as he gives the two a clueless look

"I have my eye on you." The taller guy says as he walks away with the smaller guy.

Just then, Erix sat on the fountain at the center of town and rested from all the crazy things that just happened to him after he woke up.

He looks over to his sides, looking for Rose, but there's just no sign of her until the sound of a balloon popping occurs.

Erix turns to where the sound occurred, and he spots Rose trying to calm a crying child down. This was starting a huge commotion in the town, so instantly Erix rushed over to Rose's side and helped her calm the child down.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" Erix gives a concerned look at the sobbing child.

The child sobs and points at Rose and shouts, "She popped my balloon!"

Rose gets angry and shouts, "Don't blame-"

Erix puts a hand on her mouth, stopping her from continuing her words, and this doesn't stop her; it just muffles her voice.