Round TWO.7

"becareful Red slimes are stronger than they look!" Eleanor shouts from a distance.

I already know that

Erix thought to himself while still being cautious about the red slime.

The red slime tackles Erix. In that moment, The slime was faster and stronger. The tackle almost broke Erix's bones.

Erix groans in pain on the ground, giving the slime the opportunity to kill Erix. The slime tackles Erix once again, but just before The slime could hit Erix The slime got eliminated.

"Are you okay?" Eleanor shouts from a distance, holding a bow made out of light.

Erix stands up, holding his stomach, groaning in pain, and raises his hand in the air, giving a thumbs up.

Well, then go practice some more!" Eleanor shouts

Erix spots a normal slime and charges it.

Hours later

Erix is panting after almost eliminating every slime in the field.

"That should be enough," Eleanor says as she pats Erix's back.

Erix nods This is the first time in his whole life that he has actually killed a monster-a lot of them, in fact.

Eleanor reaches out her hand while smiling at Erix. Erix grabs her hand, and her status window opens.

Eleanor Browne
Strength 47 Agility 24
Stamina 35 Intelligence 56
Special traits: Spirit bow, enhanced Perception, Manifestation

Spirit Bow
Skill Info: Summon a bow made of light with infinite arrows.

Enchanced Perception

Skill info: Sharpening the five senses of the user can also be used as a mental barrier.

Manifestation
Skill info: They can manifest their magic into anything they want, meaning they can create anything as long as they have enough magic energy for it.

She's insanely powerful!!

Erix thought to himself while he was getting dragged somewhere by Eleanor.

Eleanor drags Erix through rivers, forests, and towns for a while until they make a stop behind bushes.

Eleanor points at a camp and says, "That's the place; now go inside and get my stuff!"

"Okay, but don't forget about the gold, okay?" Erix says as he sneaks to the camp.

The camp was empty when Erix looked inside; no one was inside, but the moment Erix stepped a foot inside, hundreds of arrows came flying at him.

It was at this moment that Erix noticed how slow the arrows were coming at him. The arrows were moving at a snail-like pace, and Erix mumbled, "Good thing I increased my Agility while Eleanor was dragging me."

Agility 43 > 91

Erix easily walks past the arrows, and the bandits inside the camp were shocked to see him still alive after the rain of arrows upon him.

The bandit shouts, "How did you dodge all that?!"

Erix, in a split second, appears behind a bandit and taps their back. The moment the bandit felt Erix's hand tap their back, they swung their sword behind them. Erix quickly appears behind another bandit, tapping their back. He does this to every bandit inside the camp.

After tapping all their backs and checking their status window, he smiles and knocks all of them down with a punch to the gut.

Erix then walks to their loot, looking for Eleanor's belongings as he rummages through their pile.

Just then a knife comes flying at Erix, which Erix easily dodges by tilting his head. He turns around and sees A man dressed in the same outfit as the bandits but without a mask. The man's face is unseemly attractive, even with a scar on his eye.

in a blink Erix punches the guy in the gut. The Guy stands unfazed, staring down at Erix. For someone to survive a punch that goes at the speed of sound, the man must be strong.

The status window opens

Silas Benedict
Strength 93 Agility 53
Stamina 82 Intelligence 23
Special traits: Heightened strength, Beast aura

Heightened strength
skill info: Gives the user Superhuman strength increases every stat by 35

Beast aura
skill info: Covers the users body with a beast-like aura that increases every stat by 30

Silas grabs Erix's hand, making him unable to run away. Silas throws Erix into the air.

While Erix is in midair, Silas takes a deep breath before emitting an aura that covers his whole body.

Silas then jumps into the air, punching Erix in the gut. The punch was so powerful that it pierced a hole through Erix, thus killing him.

Death by Human
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erix wakes up in the dark world once again.

Well, that was 'swift' hehe." The girl says as she giggles:

"That was a bad pun," Erix says, clearly annoyed.

"Is it now?" The girl continues to giggle.

"Well, you at least know how to throw a punch now" The girl says while she raises her hand in the air.

A book drops into the girl's hand. She opens the book, and she reads out loud, "Nice job, sucker."

She throws the book behind her and snaps her finger, sending Erix back into another world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Round TWO