Dark Clouds (1)

Katsuki Bakugo

A storm rolls in.

Dark clouds roll over the city reflecting how I feel.

A smothering darkness, A deep sadness.

Pain.

Some people say rain is just mother nature crying. I think that's bullshit.

Not that I have much experience in the crying department. I don't cry. Boys who cry are weak. Men don't cry. Deku needs to get that through his thick skull. Although I suppose it doesn't matter anymore. We aren't friends.

I tried to teach him in middle school, Elementary too. But it only made it worse. He would cry and cry. It worked on me though. My mom was always good at fixing my bad traits.

But I'm not good enough. Not yet. I'm Imperfect. I'm not the best.

My mother hates that.

It's the reason I hurt now. 

The belt struck my back over and over. Only 10 times this time. That must mean Im doing better.

I turn on the shower so the water will heat up some and strip. After a couple of minutes, I enter the shower and hiss softly as the water makes the places where the belt broke skin sting like a mother fucker.

It's fine.

I deserve it.

Anything to be the best.

Because I'll be the Fucking Best.

I have too.

When I get out, I change into some black sweatpants and a blue tank top before packing up. It was the last night of our monthly weekend trip to our parents place, and I was expected to go back to school tomorrow.

Wait...

Mom got mad at me. 

Would she still be taking me to school?

The house is eerily quiet, and I feel my heart drop.

Shes not doing this again right? Where she leaves and I'm forced to walk to school. It was fine in middle school when I was only a mile and a half away, but now? UA is twenty miles away. Thats about a five-hour walk... I glance at the time, 12 am. 

I walk downstairs quietly, Cautiously, Searching for my mother. My father is probably on another business trip. 

Nothing.

The car is gone.

I'm fucked.

Like completely fucked.

I go back upstairs and finish packing my stuff before grabbing a coat and my bag and starting to walk. If it takes only five hours, I can get two and a half hours of sleep before class...

Hello lovelies! Sorry this chapter is extremely short but for the first two chapters I want to make them short and sweet so I can start to flesh out their backstories and get used to writing their perspectives. I promise not all chapters will only be 400 something words. IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY PLEASE SEE LIST OF TWs IN THE DESCRIPTION!

-Love Saturn