Raindrops on Skin

Bakugo Katsuki

4:20am

My body aches.

The way each raindrop makes my clothing stick to my skin and to the cuts and bruises on my back stings.

I desperately need a break.

Weak.

I notice a bridge like structure in front of me, Not the one that allows you to cross a large body of water, but one that crosses over a busy road. The road I walk on isn't busy now, it won't be for a few hours.

I jog to the bridge so I can rest for a few minutes underneath it, I ignore my aching legs and stinging back and let myself sink down against one of the pillars. My light coat doing nothing to protect me from the harsh wind and cold rain.

I watch each fork of lightning dart through the sky, each flash prompting a low rumble from the sky. I shiver and let my hands run up and down my arms to try and produce some heat. I'm wrapped in darkness, The dim flickering streetlights that are scattered through the busy street doing nothing to disrupt the dark shadow of the looming bridge.

I'm so tired.

Distracted by the night sky and the exhaustion that sets upon my body I don't notice immediately notice a man creeping up on me.

A trench coat envelops their tall form, The kind of coat used in kids' movies to hide children, dogs, or minions so they can get into places they shouldn't.  When I do spot them at first, I don't react. 

Why should I be worried or scared about some random dude walking? Me Bakugo Katsuki, One of the top students in class! I won the sports festival for god's sake! 

I'm shivering though, no sweat accumulating on my freezing body and any that may have been produced when I walked is long gone now thanks to the pounding rain.

I'm useless without my quirk.

Nervousness begins to fill my body. What if their quirk is similar to the sludge villain? What if they're out to get me? 

I grab my belongings and stand up, the person is only a few feet away now and I begin to keep walking.

"What not even going to say hi, sexy? How impolite." The person says. Their voice rough and masculine. I just grumble and continue to walk.

A hand grabs the back of my neck, and their face is put directly next to my ear.

"Don't ignore me you little bitch, I'm just being nice." He whispers in my ear. I feel his other hand grab my wrist.

"LET GO OF ME YOU CREEP!" I yank my wrist out of his grasp and try to run but his grip tightens on my neck painfully and I'm forced to drop my luggage when both my wrists are grabbed. 

Each wrist held by a separate hand, a tight bruising grip still on my neck, my body shivers as I realize just what I'm dealing with. 

How many extra hands does he have?

I try to make some explosions, to loosen his grip, to do ANYTHING, but more and more hands grab me. 

Adrenaline fills me.

My waist is grabbed with two, which press my body against his. I can feel his groin area pressing against the small of my back just above my ass begin to harden. two hands begin running up my body, at first it was over my clothes and then he went under my shirt. His hands run up and down my muscled chest as I flail and yell and try to kick at him.

Slowly I begin to sweat and a few small sparks dance on my hands.

"You like this don't you? I know I sure do." He groans. "My god you're sexy."

A hand reaches down and cups my crotch.

Finally, after a minute a real explosion forms and burns one of the hands clutching my wrist, His grip falters and my flailing and explosions increase until he's cursing and let's go of me completely. I grab my soaked belongings and sprint out from under the darkness of the bridge and don't stop until I could see the school. My breathing is ragged, my clothes a soaked mess, my legs beg to give out, the adrenaline long since worn off, but I keep walking. 

I feel his hands.

I try to make it stop. I try to let the rain wash away the feeling, but it doesn't.

Each step closer to the school, or better yet, to my dorm eases my nerves.

I reach the door and dig through my soaked belongings for a key but I cant find it in the darkness or with the sopping clothes clinging to my fingers. My mind feels foggy.

After a couple of minutes, Shinso opens the door. He looks at me with surprise and pure exhaustion.

"Shit..." I mumble, a wave of dizziness racking my body.

Even in my current state I don't miss the way he looks me up and down, analyzing my body.

"You okay Bakugo?" He asks, Genuine concern lacing his voice.

He's fucking pitying me. 

"Fuck off, Mindfuck!" I mutter, anger filling me. I stomp up the stairs while shivering. Im certain I left a trail of puddles, but I couldn't care less.

I can still feel his hands.

I change into one of the pairs of pajamas I left at UA and flop on to my bed.

I wrap myself in my sole blanket and fall asleep.

Hey lovelies! I hope you liked this chapter. I'm not entirely sure if I like it but I think it's okay at least for now. If you're here while waiting for another update of my other story, You'll have to wait till tonight. Sorry!

-Love Saturn

(PS: If you have any suggestions for chapter names that relate to rain, Storms, Lightning, Etc. Feel free to comment them!)