Harsh Winds die down

Bakugo Katsuki

My head POUNDS. I wake up in my bed clutching an unopened bottle of Vodka. I sit up setting the bottle in a locking drawer in my desk. The movement makes my stomach churn and I race to the bathroom, throwing up the last bit of alcohol still in my system and any food I had with it. I feel Miserable.

The idea of attending classes after all that had happened terrified me.

I don't seem to realize my hand creeping to my bare side before a harsh boom sends pain shooting through my torso. I mutter a string of curses at both the pain and the noise which was much too loud. The sudden pounding on my door spooks me and sends shooting pain through my head.

"Blondie?!"

"Fuck off, Insomniac!" I shout from the bathroom, My voice thick with sickness. I find myself dry heaving from the thick nausea and the fresh pain from the burn.

"The Fuck is going on Bakugo?! Let me In or I'm getting Aizawa!" Shinsou informs me. I curse all that much more.

"Just a fucking second, Calm your tits!" I shout as my stomach eases it's rampant urge to make sure everything within is rid of. I change out of last nights clothes hurriedly and hide them as I change into the schools uniform. I take a deep breath before opening the door with an irritated puff. "What?"

"I heard an explosion."

"I didn't. It's probably dunce face and his fucking video games. Or maybe you were just.. " I pause and give him a dark look. "asleep."

The purple haired boy in front of me glares back.

"Then how come I smell smoke?" He challenges. I freeze just slightly, my muscles already too tight, my head pounding, my irritation growing, and his suspicion is showing. This will not end well for me if I allow it to continue I'm sure. I push past Shinso with a roll of my eyes and a frustrated grunt, slaming my door behind me.

Class 2A grows suddenly silent at my intrusion, every last eye falling upon mine. The emotions varied. Anger, uncertainty, neutrality, guilt, and... pity. The latter made my already irritated mood shoot up to one hundred. I wasn't just frustrated, I'm pissed.

"The fuck you want extras?!" I growl as I take my seat. My friends haven't yet made it to the classroom and Shinso has neglected following me in here, the only face I can currently stand is Izukus. He passes by me, shooting a meaningful glance at me as he slips a small bag of pills into my hand with a note 'Acetaminophen, extra strength. Take two and hydrate.' If my mood wasn't off the chart like it is right now, I mightve smiled or thanked him in a near silent whisper only he'd hear but instead I just pop a couple of the pills, taking them dry and lay my head down on the desk to alleviate the brewing migraine that comes with a brutal hangover.
When my friends do arrive they are painfully silent. Worried glances are shot my way and the only one who dares touch me is Sero who squeezes my shoulder gently in an offer of support he doesn't expect to be asked for. Shinso follows the last of the students in and states at me from his seat with a turmoil of emotions I cannot seem to uncover. I'm sure I spot curiosity, frustration, worry, and something else but he keeps changing and hiding his emotions that reading him is near impossible for my aching mind.
I'm sure today will be a long day.

Hi.
Umm... yeah so that's all I got. Enjoy!
Like, comment, and follow or whatever.
Hope to see yall soon.

(Ps. Love Saturn)