Truth or Dare?

Katsuki Bakugo

A few days later and I get a text.

⚡️Pikachu⚡️: 'Come over to my dorm pleaseeee' 

⚡️Pikachu⚡️: 'Were having a sleepover to study!'

Me: 'To study or to get wasted? Because I am not going to get wasted on a school night.'

⚡️Pikachu⚡️: 'To study! But I mean, We might have a couple of drinks... You dont have too though!'

Me: 'Whatever.'

⚡️Pikachu⚡️: 'Is that a yes????'

Me: 'Fine.'

⚡️Pikachu⚡️: 'YAYYYYYYY'

I sigh, a half-smile forcing its way onto my face. The Walmart Pikachu is certainly something.

It had been a while since we all hung out as a group, and Id bet twenty bucks Mina is the one bringing the alcohol. 

Mina always suggests we play party games. Seven minutes in heaven, Truth or dare, never have I ever, Spin the Bottle, etc. She could always find a way to add alcohol into the mix on the special occasions we have some. Her favorite was easily Truth or dare. It was always more interesting with alcohol. After a few rounds people would start asking for things that were stupid, embarrassing, atrocious, or that we wouldn't do. The more you drink the more likely you will do the things they ask.

Its funny honestly, And considering Sero and I have the highest tolerance we get to make fun of the others playing the next day. If I had to guess and rate who would be the drunkest by the end it would be this:

Most Wasted to Least Wasted.

Denki

Kirishima

Mina

Shinso

Me

Sero

Now the only reason Sero is as low as he is, is because he generally accepts most challenges. now that's not to say he also won't be tipsy, because he for sure will be. But he will probably be more open to stupid and embarrassing dares and questions.

I throw on a long-sleeved grey shirt and some black sweatpants before heading to Denkis dorm. I didn't even have to step into his dorm to hear the giggling. I step inside.

"I'm just saying the Huntress from that game is HOT!" Mina exclaims. I quirk and eyebrow and look to Denkis little TV. He's playing dead by daylight and is going against the one bunny killer with the hatchet. 

"Tch. So we aren't studying after all?" I ask.

"BAKUGO!!!" Mina exclaims. "Finally!"

"Hush it Pinky. Id like to be able to hear tomorrow." I tease.

"Hmph. So mean!" She says with a fake wounded expression. Shes laying halfway off Denkis bed and Sero sits next to her. Kirishima sits smiling at me on the floor next to Denki who's giving me a sheepish grin before turning back to his game. Shinso just stands leaning against the wall in a corner. He gives me a nod in greeting with a small smile.

"Finally, Bakubro, we can get this party started after Denks finishes his game!" Kirishima pumps his fists in the air and Denki laughs.

"Were studying for at least an hour." Sero assures me. I look at the pale boy and nod. 

"Good deal." I add.

"Ooh! Ooh!" Mina starts, She sits up and starts bouncing slightly on the bed. "Did you hear Momo and Jiro just got together? Oh there just so cute together!"