Raindrops Fall like Little Truths

Bakugo Katsuki

My body aches and I just want to crawl right back into bed. I don't though, I drag myself out of the door after a quick shower and changing into my clean uniform. I put my earbuds in and start listening to a random podcast I can't seem to focus on. As soon as I'm in the classroom I plop down into my seat and lay my head down.

Not three minutes later I feel my earbuds being practically yanked out of my ears. When I look up, nearly growling, I see Todoroki staring down with a cold harsh stare.

"What the actual fuck Icy Hot?!" I Ask pure anger infiltrating my tone.

"I know what you did. We all do." Todoroki says his voice nearly chilling. I glance around and see the most of the Deku squad with the exception of Deku himself and a couple others like Koda. They all stares at me. Some with disgust, some curiosity, and some hatred.

"What are you on about?"

"You bullied Izuku. You drove him to nearly kill himself!" My earbuds drop from his hands and he crushes them. I feel my body freeze. My face turning into a mask, a lack of emotions perfected after years of practice. The fucking broccoli told.

He promised he wouldn't. Swore he wouldn't risk my place in the hero course.

The door opens once more and the traitor himself walks through his grin slowly disappearing as he takes in the energy of the room and sees my glare at him. I'm riddled with anxiety, terror, and frustration. He sets his stuff down at his desk and I storm up to him.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" I bellow. I didn't mean to be so loud but my emotions take hold and my hands tremble. I clench them into fists and I see him glance at them before meeting my eyes. He doesn't look scared of me just confused. Deep down underneath the turmoil I'm feeling I'm grateful for that fact.

"Kacchan what happened..?" Deku says. He sounds so calm and so reasonable.

"OH YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED. YOU FUCKING TOLD?" I creep closer. Izuku sits down in his seat with no where to move to and his eyes harden.

"Say what? What did I say Kacchan?" He's frustrated now. I've reached the boiling point, embarrassment about my fear and frustration combing to create a deadly emotionally charged combo. I don't lash out at him but suddenly I feel my hand slam into the desk Hard. The force is bruising and Deku flinches at the noise. When I lift my hand I notice a crack, a small one, on the table.

Everything is suddenly too fast. Todoroki yanks me back which such force I stumble back into the teachers desk, the corner sending a sharp pain up my hip. I move forward attempting to grab Todoroki but he taps his foot and suddenly my feet are completely encased in ice. I break out easy enough only for him to repeat the movement only for it to spread and keep spreading. I set off small explosions to break and try to move but he only thickens the ice and it's not long until im covered in a thick trap of ice feet to the base of my neck. I set off a few small explosions only for the small gap made to fill back up with ice. I try to use my quirk again but I can't generate the sweat to make it work. I start to yell but he just approaches with a sick smirk, placing his hand on my mouth and freezing it shut. By this point everyone but my friends and Aizawa have gathered.

I'm struggling and squirming. Panic thicker than ever before over takes me. I can't seem to get enough air and I can't stop thinking about the sludge monster and the sports festival. A few minutes pass and my vision slowly darkens when I see a blur of pink, red, yellow, and black. Suddenly people are yelling.

I can't breathe.

I cant-

I-.

I can't brea-...

My vision is nearly gone and I realize tears are dripping down my face as I jerk and squirm and claw trying to break free of this ice prison.

A voice cuts through my terror. One so familiar and although deep and a little raspy, is comforting.

"What the hell is going on here?!"

Yall were begging and I remembered this existed. You're welcome lol.
-Saturn