Daisy

Some info about the book

In the book, there are multiple time skips and alternating point of views throughout the story. 

Daisy has had family issues her whole life getting thrown out by her birth parents and training with Antonio having to go through foster home, after foster home, she finally has had enough. After living on the street for a while Daisy has finally gotten a rental, it was hard for her because she was only 15. she was finally taking control of her life. That was before Nicolas gave her an offer she could not refuse. The amount of money that he offered her could pay her rent for a year.

 The amount of money that he offered her could pay her rent for a year

Daisy Moretti Point of View (POV) Age 4

Bang! I woke with a startle and screamed not knowing if the loud noise was real or if I was dreaming. The noise continued with more loud bangs one after another. Mummy came running into my room. "Shhh! Quiet sweetie, it's ok, everything is fine." She was comforting me while I was crying scared of the noises. She picks me up and brings me into the wardrobe to hide.

"b-ut mum-my why are we hid-ing? I ask through sniffs. "We are playing hide and seek from Daddy that's all sweetie don't worry." A scary guy wearing black carrying something black in one of his hands pointing at mummy. "Found her" he calls out. Three more men come into the room. "Leave us alone! "Yells mummy. One of the men comes over to us and pulls a white cloth out of his pocket and puts it in my face. Everything is weird I feel dizzy and tired I might just go to sleep.

It is my birthday today I am turning 4! Mummy and Daddy are helping me open presents the day goes so quickly I had friends from kindy come over and we had a huge cake it was amazing. "But I don't want to go to sleep mummy I don't want my birthday to finish" I sulk. "We have a big surprise for you tomorrow you just wait, you will be so happy."

I wake up to two guys speaking in low voices, my head hurts and it is hard to see everything is blurry.

"I said to be careful with her."

"Sorry sir, her mother was in our way".

"Where is mummy?" I mumble. "I want mummy!" I call louder.

"It is ok darling your safe now" What is going on where's mummy?

She said that she had a surprise for me today maybe this is it?

"Where is mummy?"

"Sorry darling but your mummy and daddy didn't want you anymore they gave you away." A tall scary man says.

"But mummy wouldn't do that" would she?