Page sixxxxx

Zeke luca Salvador (POV) Age 18

We are walking down the hallway when it happens and I'm completely oblivious she turns to me and puts her finger up to my mouth and her hand on my stomach while listening to something. I try to listen to, but I can't hear anything she must just be on high alert. "Did you bring anyone with you?" she asks. "No" I reply. "Where you followed", she whispers. "What you think that stupid", I say trying to act all offended and all.

I can't hear what she heard but just being so close and us cramped in next to each other in the hallway makes my heart beat faster. "You never know" she replies starting to get worried she tip toes further down the hallway. She holds a gun up close to her chest, which is when I start to get worried, I follow her silently.

We are halfway down the hallway when we hear the door swing open loudly and bang on the wall. "I know your hear daisy, you can't hide from me, I just want to talk." Some mysterious guy calls out. I look at Daisy wondering if she knows this guy. She just looks confused.

I watch her turn the corner and bang that's when the shots start, she ducks back around showing me three fingers so there must be three people around the corner. I get out gun and load it ready to fight she puts her hand up telling me to stay put.

She runs around the corner, and I hear more gunshots I was about to go help her when I feel someone grab my shoulder and swing me around, they try to elbow me, but I am too quick I block their elbow and throw some punches two more people appear from the end of the hallway I fight them too, once they are all on the floor dead, I turn to help daisy, but two more men come in I start fighting them, just as daisy comes back around the corner covered in blood, a rush of relief floods through me knowing that she is not dead. but she is injured tho. 

I don't know what I would do if she died especially with me supposed to be protecting her right now, I'm not doing a great job at it. While I am distracted looking at Daisy. I get pinned against the wall this guy is strong, I give him that. He must be trained really well. I go to push off the wall but there are more people now all helping him push me I look at Daisy she is stuck too. My anger rages as I try to get them off me but they spin me around and pull my arms to my back before securing them tightly with ropes I look at Daisy and the guy behind her holding her and grinding himself against her I want to kill him, kill them all how dare he even try to touch her. We are shoved and dragged back into the kitchen where Nico stands that son of a bitch.

"I said that I just want to talk, I knew this would happen- wait who the fuck is he?" he points at me should I say something... no I just look at him trying to figure out what he wants with Daisy. "um.. ahh... my boyfriend" daisy mummers. "hmm.." he looks he looks at me "ok your both coming with us" he declares. They slam Daisy against the wall first. one of them has a syringe with a needle "no-please" she cries out violently trying to break free. while they are distracted I try to wriggle out of my ropes they just start to loosen but I stay still trying not to draw attention to myself. 

They hold her still and stab the syringe into the side of her neck it doesn't take long before her legs give out and she drops to the floor. They just watched I would have caught her. I look at her motionless body lying on the ground next to me. All that anger built up inside me I break free of their grasps and run over to her. I have failed I was supposed to protect her. I should have known but I was oblivious I can't believe I let my guard down. This is all my fault. They walk over to me and shove the needle in the side of my neck I fall down next to her before it all goes black.