page 3 I guess??

Zeke luca Salvador (POV) Age 18

I twist the doorknob of Daisy's apartment, locked. Guess I will have to pick the lock then, lucky I brought my kit. I fiddle around with the handle for a while before it finally clicks open. I walk into the kitchen and make myself a cup of coffee before taking a long look around the house. I don't know exactly what I'm looking for, but I keep searching. After a while, I give up nothing interesting I walk back to the kitchen and wash my coffee cup. Just as I sit on the lounge, I hear Daisy noisily opening the door.

Then it all goes quiet, and I hear her load her gun. "it's just me you can put the gun away now" I call out hoping she won't come in here and shoot me. "You could have at least told me you were coming, messaged or something". She sighed. "Is that blood?" I question pointing to her stained shirt. "Don't worry it's not mine" she explained, "And that is supposed to reassure me? Come on let's get you cleaned up." 

As soon as I saw her, she took my breath away I've seen her like this before, covered in blood but there is just something about her this time she's .... different. Even the way she walks is more confident than usual. The dark red blood really brings out her green eyes and her pink glossy lips, even her hand that is holding the gun is bruised and purple with red blotches probably from a fight and she looks just so... beautiful right now. I stand there speechless.

I have to walk out of the room to get the first aid kit. I know exactly where it is because of looking around earlier. I can't get over how she looks right now I have to remind myself to stop thinking like this. I stall for a couple minutes not wanting to go back in the too soon. I have to sit down and catch my breath before walking back in to see her. Why is her first aid kit so heavy what has she got in here?