Number 9 guys!!!

Daisy Moretti (POV) Age 15

I wake to see Nico sitting on the bed next to me watching me sleep. Weird. "Where is Zeke?" I ask. He gets up from his seat and walks over to me in the bed he reaches his hand down and touches my cheek. "oh don't think about him darling, think about me" he says. I sit up next to him and adjust my clothes so they are more comfortable. "I have had some intel and you are supposed to be on a mission regarding Pablo de keressian, care to tell me about that?". "it's confidential" I say. He looks at me and puts his hand on my thigh like really high up on my thigh and he is slowly moving his hand father up my thigh, he stops moving it when I begin speaking.

"But basically, we have a suspicion that Pablo is working with Matteo to attack the eastern-based drug warehouses of Antonio and he is not happy about that. I'm supposed to monitor who Pablo connects with and report straight to Antonio himself to try to find a rat in our system, so far there has been no links between any of Antonio's men to Pablo." "Hmmnm so you were on a pretty important mission then," he says still looking at me. "Yes, and I would like to go back to my apartment for some encrypted documents on that matter," I say. "Um about that I burned down your whole apartment complex".

"What" I say in disbelief pushing his hand off my leg and getting up of the bed I walk around the room all the stuff lost, all the memory's gone forever. I pace back and forth begging myself not to have another panic attack. I continue to pace the length of the room aware of him watching me. "Where is Zeke" I demand. "don't worry darling, he is fine," he says getting up and walking over to me. "I want to see him now! Please" I say trying to be demanding but it sounds more like I am begging. "No" he says sternly. "Please" I beg tears welling up in my eyes I can feel the panic attack coming not now please. "I am the only one you need not him understand" he states pushing me against the wall by my shoulder. I just need to see Zeke to see if he is alive and ok. I collapse against the wall heart exploding in my chest vision going blurry "sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry" I say hugging my knees up to my face.

"You are working for me now so you will do as I say, understand" I nod while wiping away tears that are streaming down my face. "Get the fuck up and stop crying" he pulls me off the floor onto my feet facing him. I look down at the ground and try to stop crying... I can't I just end up trying to take bug gulps of air it is too stressful right now. he lifts my chin up to look up at him then he basically throws me into the wall by my neck. "If you keep this up, I will make you watch me kill Zeke" he says. I stop crying what he said is good because that means that Zeke is not already dead. "Good girl" he says before grabbing my arm and dragging me out the door. Where is he taking me this time?