Chapter 3

Chapter 3
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

"LIZA" The shout came from the top of the stairs and echoed throughout the hall into the room the group was currently sitting in. Duncan stormed into the room, eyes red with comedic rage. He looked as though he just endured torture.

Liza grinned innocently. "Heyyyy baby bro." She sweetly replied. "How was your bestie?"

Todd and Kameron snickered at Duncan's expense while Bendy just sighed in exasperation. Erin sweatdropped at the siblings' antics.

"He called me his little pride and joy. How do I respond to that? I don't have the social skills to know how to respond to that." He yelled, pointing his finger at his sister. Everyone in the room laughed at his expense, getting the Lycanroc even angrier.

"THAT DOES IT!" His emotions high, he tackled his sister across the table, knocking over a few items that were sat upon it. They wrestled on the ground once more, sparks and stones flying out of it.

Todd looked at Bendy in excitement. "Hey, we should wrestle as well." He said, jumping up and down.

Bendy glared at the Rhydon. "You touch me and I will poison you into next week." He growled. A moment of silence passed between the two before Todd very dramatically threw his arms in the air and tackled the unsuspecting Drapion.

"I WILL NOT BE IGNORED!"

Caught off guard by the much heavier Rhydon, Bendy was crushed into the ground as Todd tried desperately to put him in a headlock. True to his name, however, Bendy bent his way out of Todd's grasp and wormed his way around, beating Todd over the head with his sharp tail in aggravation. Todd, in return, grabbed it and tossed the Drapion across the room. Although he was now comically flexing in victory, drunk with power, Erin was impressed by the sheer strength in the Rhydon.

She backed towards the pool, sweat dropping as once again there was violence.

"Um, should we stop them?" She asked Kameron, who seemed intrigued yet unsurprised  by the situation unfolding in front of them.

Kameron waved her off. "Aw, honey, don't worry about that!" He told her reassuringly. "This happens all the time when Guildmaster Finnegan and Paulson aren't here to keep everyone peaceful. Don't worry, no one's died yet!"

As he said that, the four got up and faced each other across the room. Todd and Duncan were on one side of the room, comedic rage in both of their faces.

Duncan stomped one paw into the ground, causing light blue stone pillars to appear out of the ground. His body started to faintly glow red. "IT'S TIME FOR PAYBACK SPARK-BUTT!"

Liza's fangs grew yellow and sparks of electricity flew around them. "BRING IT YOU SCRAWNY PUP!"

Todd raised his tail, getting ready to stomp the ground. "BENDY YOU WILL RESPECT MEEEEEE!"

Bendy crossed his arms above his head as his claws began to grow purple. "I'LL DISSECT YOU""

Kameron started to sweat drop. "Okay....you might want to back up now."  He told her as he himself started to submerge himself a little bit.

Duncan flung the pillars at his sister. "STONE EDGE!"

Liza dashed forward, sparks flying everywhere. "THUNDER FANG!"

Drapion slashed his attack in an "X" formation. "CROSS POISON!"

Todd slammed his tail into the ground, causing a tremor that shook everyone in the room. "EARTHQUAKE!" Everyone was knocked off their feet as the vibrations cracked the walls a little bit. Erin feared the room would cave in.