Chapter 3: Learning the ropes

No PoV
-4 days later-

It has been 4 days since Kouen accepted Yagoo's invitation to be a Vtuber and become a VSinger for HoloSTARs and 2 days since he started learning things like Video games, the internet, movies and TV shows, he was given a temporary room in the staff dormitories so that he can be closer to staff members if he ever has a question, due to this he's become quite close to many of them, his child-like wonderment for the simplest of things made him look cute despite him being a massive fire breathing dog that can turn you to ash faster than you can blink.

Currently he was playing a game with the closest staff member to him, Harusaki Nodoka, who was the first person to talk to him in the office and now his closest friend.

"I don't get it." Kouen said.

"What don't you get?" Nodoka asked.

The 2 were currently playing Mario Kart and Kouen noticed something weird about the game.

"Why is there baby versions of already grown up characters racing against them? I am no means an extremely smart person but I don't think that should be a thing." Kouen said as he asked the existence of the baby Mario cast in Mario Kart.

"Ko-kun it's a video game it doesn't HAVE to always make sense." Nodoka replied.

"I guess... but it's weird, I threw a homing turtle shell at a baby while its adult form threw a bomb, that baby should be meeting me soon." Kouen replied.

"-giggle- Should we just play something else?" Nodoka asked.

"Yeah... how about Poken tournament?" Kouen said.

"You really love fighting games don't you?" Nodoka said.

"I do haha." Kouen replied.

But before they can play Nodoka's phone began to ring, she looked at the caller ID and saw that her senpai was calling her.

"Hello A-chan-senpai, what can I do for you?" Nodoka said.

"... Hai... I am with Kouen, I'm teaching him a bit about different types of games... already... but it's only been 4 days... oh it's just a draft... ok, I'll show it to him." Nadoka said as she hung up the phone.

"Was that A-chan-sama?" Kouen asked.

"Yes, she told me that an early draft of your trailer is already done, she told me to watch it with you so I can write down any feedback you have so we can add or remove what you like and don't like." Nodoka said.

"Ok, lets watch it." Kouen said.

Nodoka then took out her laptop from her bag and opened her email, there she saw a new mail sent by A-chan labeled 'Project:BURN trailer', she opened said email as the video began to play.

Video trailer

???: Can each one of you really protect everyone that holds dear to you... are you not just clinging to the false HOPE of your reality, the MYTH that everyone can get a happy ending is nothing more than a lie produced by a COUNCIL of malevolent gods, now tell me... what's stopping me from devouring you all.

A voice said as TEMPUS Prime and TEMPUS Squadron were all backed into one another in a dark room as a malignant voice was encircling them.

???: Your light... will never reach anyone.

The voice was now getting to the boys they were begging to succumb to his words, their thoughts beginning to go to darker places.

However a single ember of flame appeared in the middle as it illuminated the area around TEMPUS.