Chapter 6: No. 111

Timeskip
-Saturday-

It has been an entire 5 days since Kouen or as his fans know him KOUn, has debuted, everything is going amazing for him, for one thing he now has 301k subscribers on YouTube making him the 2nd most subscribed HoloSTARs EN member just under Axel, his Twitter now has about 220k followers, he also received his silver play button and he got a new phone.

Right now Kouen was streaming Minecraft, he was already 6 hours and 45 minutes in, he was currently building his hobbit house on a bamboo jungle biome where he is already finishing his starter home.

"And done, so what do you guys think?" Kouen asked his chat as he showed them the finished work.

Chat was amazed that Kouen was able to make such a detailed and beautiful mountain-side hobbit house in only 5 hours since he spent the first hour being toured around the EN server

"You guys like it, thank you, It was a pain getting all the decorations for the inside, oh for those who just tuned in let me give you a tour." Kouen said as he entered the house.

"So when you enter you'll be welcomed by my little doggo Koko in the living area, then if you come here this is the dining/kitchen, then on this door is my room with a loft, a desk, a few drawers, my unused and almost broken iron, gold, leather, and chainmail armour all framed of course, then here we have an enchanting area, if you go down that is where most of my benches are and my nether portal which I didn't venture to yet, I wanna get fire protection armour for that, in here are my villagers, it was a pain getting them here but it was worthwhile, the 4 librarians trade Mending, Protection, Sharpness, and feather falling, the others are just there for EXP and emeralds, oh but the 2 armourers, weapons smiths and tool smiths have diamond gear, I have about 12 villagers here in total... I know this is inhumane but this is all necessary, besides they all have beds inside, but if I need them at night I just flick this switch and all their beds are taken underground, don't ask how, Moona-senpai taught me redstone and I still don't know much about it, if you go down the stairs here you can go to my mine, then walk a few more steps down and you'll see the Skeleton spawner, I haven't turned it into a XP farm yet, next if you climb the stairs you will be able to reach the guest rooms and the viewing area with a beautiful view of the cliffside below." Kouen said proud about his work.

Vesper Noir Ch. HOLOSTARS-EN

Holy heck dude, we just left you like 4 hours ago and now you have THIS!? HOW!?

"Oh Vesper-senpai, hi, thanks for stopping by, also the house didn't take too long, I watched a tutorial for that, also there is a village LITERALLY behind me, I just grabbed like 2 of them, and bred the rest, I think I'm gonna zombify them, the one trading mending has such a steep price." Kouen said as he noticed Vesper on his chat.

Chat then said hi to Vesper as Altare, Hakka, and Magni suddenly entered the game.

Minecraft Chat