Chapter 5: Debut day

No PoV

Today is the 5th of July the day that everyone would get to know the hound of TEMPUS, today is the day that Kouen would debut.

Currently Kouen was with Amelia, Calli, and Vesper, Amelia and Vesper were to make sure that his equipment were working perfectly while Calli was there to remind him of things that he shouldn't say, for example personal and private matters for him and other livers, Kouen asked if it was ok to talk about the underworld, but Calli said that humans think that they aren't real and are just regular humans hiding behind a 2d character so Calli told him not to talk about it and just consider it as his fake story.

"Ok everything seems to be working perfectly." Vesper said.

"Man I am jealous, Yagoo bought you all the latest hardware... man you even have better stuff than me... yep I'm taking this." Amelia said as she took Kouens soundboard.

"Hey." Calli said as she karate chopped Amelia's head lightly.

"Ouch!" Amelia flinched as she held her head.

"Haha, so are you excited?" Vesper asked.

"I am, I spent all night looking over my files again, I also compiled an extensive list of my favourite Anime, Manga, Manwha, Manhua, movies, TV shows, games, and my favourite characters." Kouen said.

"You sound prepared, so how long till you're debut?" Vesper asked.

"Lets see... I am 2 minutes late... OH S**T I AM 2 MINUTES LATE!" Kouen yelled.

Kouen then ran towards his computer as Calli, Ame, and Vesper smiled and left the room but not before wishing him luck.

Kouen opened YouTube and saw that the comments were filled with stuff like 'Where is he?', 'Is everything ok, he doesn't look like the type of person to be tardy?' or the best one 'Seems like the EN curse has struck again.'.

Kouen hurriedly placed his waiting screen and soon his background popped up, it was a black screen with multiple glowing red eyes looking at the viewers.

"Sorry everyone, I didn't notice the time, please give me a few moments to get ready." Kouen said as he pulled out his model and fixed his camera as he checked his sound and his chats live feed.

After fixing his camera and looking all over the things he needed he pressed the 'start streaming' button, then all the eyes collectively closed as a flaming claw ripped through the screen, soon Kouens model was now in full view as well as the background which was a cave with a lava pool and a lava fall on the background along with a beach chair, an umbrella that had no use being there and a floatie... made of stone.

"Hello everyone sorry for being a tad bit late, I didn't realise it was almost time and just talked with a few of my friends, oh my goodness there are so many of you, hi!" Kouen said as he noticed the 12k people watching him.