#CHAPTER 14

He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me closer to him. "Oh Scotty. Scotty, Scotty, Scotty. You know if your parents give you condoms and at the same time the 'sex' talk, you shouldn't be embarrassed. They care for your health and life." He giggled. I had mouth wide open as I was completely shocked. "H..how do y..you know?
- Lila told me. By mistake. And I saw them on the bed." I was going to kill her. Seriously. That was just what I wanted. The fifth embarrassment of the day. "First of all, I didn't ask for them. Second of all, I did not put them on my bed. Andrew did. I would never even think of using it now, I mean I have my whole life ahead and I'm only sixteen. Plus the gel, I do not know what it's for and do not want to find out since I will not be using it now." After seeing that I was shocked and mad, he put his hands on my waist and kissed me. I kissed him back, as always. The kiss was passionate as always but also needy. I put my hands on his face as I got closer. He bit my lower lip gently which felt good. He, then pushed me onto the bed. He kept on kissing me for a few minutes then went to my neck. I moaned a little as it felt so good. I put my hands into his T-shirt and explored his upper body. He went down my shoulders and to my mouth again. I took his T-shirt off and he took mine off too. My heart was racing faster. Our kisses we're getting rough, but not too much either, while he was rubbing his crotch against my leg and mine against his. He continued to kiss me on the neck as I let out a moan and letting him move further down. He held my hands above my head and kissed me allover my torso. I moaned again. I felt his hands unbuckling my belt. My heart was racing but I didn't care. He pulled my trousers down so I was only wearing my boxers. I felt the pressure of bringing him closer to me and unbuckling his belt. I pulled his trousers down. He kissed me again rubbing his hands allover my body in places you wouldn't think about. I liked the touch of his hands on my bare skin and I liked the way he would kiss me. "Scotty." Harry whispered with moaning at the same time. I pulled him closer to me until our bodies were touching. I could feel his penis on my skin as he kissed me allover. I had my hands around his waist and they ended up in his boxers, taking them off. He pulled my boxers down gently and said "we can stop if you want." I nodded and said "I'm f..fine." He licked the top of my penis then started taking it all in his mouth. I had my hands in his hair massaging it as I moaned. "Harry... I'm gonna..." To late. I released everything and he had swallowed it all. He looked at me and came closer to me again. "Harry..." I said his name. "Scotty..." He said mine. He continued kissing me allover. He arrived at my neck and couldn't help moaning since he was on my weakest spot. I loved the sensation. And next thing I know I'm on top of him, kissing him on the neck wildly. He let out soft moans as I continued kissing him going down to his torso. I took a deep breath and said "tell me if I'm doing this wrong?" I started licking the top of his crotch and looked at him. He nodded. I continued by taking the whole thing. I continued doing this as he moaned and grabbed my hair until he said "Scotty... Move..." I moved and he released. We were both breathing heavily but still kissed each other on the neck and lips. He turned me around, so he could be on top of me. He approached me so we could be closer together as I felt our crotches touch each other. We finally stopped our wonderful breathtaking acts. We were both completely nude and I had put my head on his chest as I kissed his chest. He had put his arm around my neck. Our legs were tied together. Before falling asleep, I whispered "I love you." He answered "I love you too."

I woke up by Harry kissing me allover the place. I bought him closer to me and kissed him with a deep passionate kiss. "Your mother is calling you Scotty." I looked around and my eyes stopped at my clock. It was 11pm and we were still naked, in my bed. I took my clothes and put them on as I through Harry's to him. We both got dress and went downstairs as if nothing happened. "I've been calling you for ages Scot. What were you doing up there?" I didn't answer so Harry said "we slept." They looked at me with a weird look on their face. "It's true m..mum. All we d..did was sleep." I said but my stuttering didn't help but I was nervous like hell. "Mmh." She said shaking her head. I rolled my eyes.