Death☠️☠️

" Rin RIN!!"

I groaned wanting to go back to bed. I tossed and turned but mom called my name again. I sighed finally getting up, I dragged my feet as I walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth lazily and probably not for long enough, before brushing my hair with my dirty and hair ridden hair brush. It's old and should have been washed 2 years ago. 

I walked back to my cluttered room, looking in my deep dresser drawer for my uniform. A white shirt with a blue, black and red logo. It went with a black pair of leggings (witch is technically out of dress code but no one cares anyway). I changed and packed mu purse, I pulled my phone of the charger picking up my headphones and stuffing them in my purse.

I left my purse on the bed as I tied my hair in a messy ponytail.

"RIN!" My mom yelled again. " almost done mom!" I yelled as  I picked my purse up and ran out the door.  Running down the stairs and almost tripping on the last step. "Yea mom"
"Your going to miss the bus if you don't hurry" mom said as she handed me a pb and j for lunch and a granola bar for breakfast. "I know I'll eat on the bus, bye mom" I said as I walked out the door. "Bye sweetie!!" I heard her yell as I was running down the street. The bus stop is only 3 houses to the right of us so there was no point in biking or driving there.

I remember me and my sister  waiting here for the bus. She of in college now I miss her..

Right as I got to the bus stop my bus arrived. I ran on the bus breathing heavily. I noticed a cup in the bus driver's hand is that- "hey sit with me rin!" My friend riva yelled cutting off my thought process. Little did I know this would be the last time I saw her.

"Sure" I said as I was walking towards her. My bus drive is 2 hours long, so I want to sit with someone I know. I talked a little with Riva before I said " Riva I think our bus driver is drinking." " no way Rin that's silly Mr. Smith would never." Mr. Smith is our bus driver a old black man with wrinkles all over his eyes crinkle upward and he wears a black shirt lose aswell as even loser pants that almost fall off.

I looked a riva skeptically. I know Mr. Smith is always happy and smiling but still he's human and humans do bad things, all of them!

-:time skip:-

It was around halfway through the drive when I remembered my thought. It kinda looked like the driver had alcohol in his hand. Kinda smelt like it to. Riva already knows she dismissed it, but I'm scared. That was my last thought before

Crash!!!

I grabbed onto Riva pushing her on top of me effectively screwing myself and saving Riva.

We fell into a ditch! That stupid driver was drinking and driving a bus! I felt broken glass under me Riva on top of me. 'I can't breathe!' The corner of my vision was going dark. I passed out.

'I hope Rivas okay...'

Now I'm looking at my body laying on a hospital bed connected to a heart monitor. I had and IV and other machines connected to me.

I saw my mom she was crying over my unconscious body. My older sister was looking down at me sobbing. I have never seen her cry, she was always so strong. When dad left she comforted me and was always with me no matter what. Riva was there to she looked so crushed, and so guilty.I just wish I could hug them. Suddenly I heard a flat line. I looked around trying to find who was pulling a prank at a time like this. I soon realized it wasn't a prank my heart monitor went flat line my heart had stopped beating.

My mom and sister started crying harder and Riva looked like she lost everything. Doctors rushed into the room in the hope of saving me, but deep down everyone knew I wouldn't make it.

Next thing I knew I was being dragged up. I tried to hold something anything but my hands just slipped through everything I touched. I was brought into the clouds. Higher until I rested onto the tallest cloud in the sky. I looked down I was higher than even the tallest skyscrapers. I felt like I would fall.

I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around immediately. When I did I saw this old man with a long bread that would reach his hips. He had a bald head with nomadic tattoos ( think avatar the last air bender, air bender tattoos) and white (facial) hair he was sitting cris cross on a mat.In front of him was a table that lay close to the ground with another mat on the other side. The table had tea and a cookie with jam in the middle.

"Sit down young lady and let's get straight to the point" he said solemnly .

881 words