Day before exam 🥳

I had found a nice hotel to stay at while walking around town. Everyone looked at me weirdly as if I was doing something wrong or I was a sinner and needed to atone for my sin. I get it was kinda weird I had a child with me but you don't have to stare.

The hike here was rather uneventful. It took me all of yesterday to get here and I didn't meet anyone on my way it was kinda peaceful.

Riva has stayed asleep for the most part. She only wakes up when she's hungry. It's akward to breast feed her, but damm I have big boobs I mean seriously I have perfect skin and white hair and red-ish pink eyes that glow in the dark I have a button nose and unfortunately I am short. I'm only 5,2 for gods sake! I always where my swaddle with Riva in it. I do not want her to get hurt at all.

I'm going to go to a restaurant in a minute so I'm getting ready. I put on a baggy shirt and a skirt then a sweater. I put the swaddle back on and put Riva in it. Then I walked out the room into the front desk area and out the door.

When I got to the restaurant it was a barbecue place. I heard they also had baby food so I went there instead of the other amazing places here. They never talk about it in the anime but this place has a million restaurants and they are all mouth watering.

When I walked in I got weird looks and lustful ones as well. I walked up to the podium at the front. "Ms. Do you have a table for one" I asked politely " yes follow me and would you like a high chair As well" she asked eyeing my daughter " no thanks" I said smiling

She walked me to a table next to a window. I sighed and looked at the menu.

-:time skip:-

I was walking home when these men came up to me and dragged me into an alleyway. Riva was crying and I was scared, so I screamed " Ahhhh!! Someone help-!!!" The first men put his hand over my mouth my screams where muffled but it was already to late someone was coming I could hear them.

The men tried to take Riva of me but right as they where about to touch her this man stood in front of me blocking their path. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding I put my arms around Riva in a tight enough hug.

The man in front of me killed the 2 men with a card. Wait a playing card! Is that hisoka! Hisoka turned around and said "Darling, sweet little girls like you should not be in alleyways alone. Especially at night" " I am not little!" I said angry " oh how are you not darling." Hisoka purred. "I am a mother and if I have given birth to a child I am no longer a little girl" I said angrily. " You have a child" hisoka said slightly surprised. "Yes"I said  looking away "how old are you darling" hisoka once again purrs "17" I said in a matter-a-fact tone " well anyway I need to go back home I hope to see you later" I said as I smiled.

574 words