2nd phase part 2

We all got on the hot air balloon thingy. It was uneventful nothing happened I just took a nap. I woke up when it was time to leave the ship on go to this mountain thing with a big crack through the middle(I forgot the name😭) menchi told us about the webs and eggs that are in the crack. Then she jumped of the cliff. I heard gasps all around thinking she would die. I had to stifle a laugh. I mean she is an examiner she wouldn't die that easily. With a gust of wind she flew back up to the top with an egg. She said " this is a heaven egg. People call it that because it tastes so good. All you have to do is get one." I ran and jumped into the cliff grabbing onto a web a spinning around it. Not before asking macho to hold Riva. People started Jumping down as well some grabbed an egg and let go, they fell to their death. The webs started to strain to hold our weight, just then the tunnel filled with air and we all grabbed an egg flying to the top of the Clif. We cooked the eggs and it tasted like heaven. I gave some to Riva and could basically see stars in her eyes. We all boarded on the the air ship ( I don't know the name 😭) to go to the next stage.

—————————————-
Sorry I took so long  im going to go on a trip soon so it will take a long time. Thank you for waiting for my new chapter.

While I was writing this someone named 34763s  voted yay!

274 words