Something I'm working on.

Thalia Pov

"Thalia's definitely having us play this game to have us spill all our secrets," Nico groaned, as we gathered in the living room.

"No I'm not!" I said defensively as I flopped onto the couch.

"Oh come on Nico, it'll be fun!" Hazel said, dragging her brother. Soon all five of us were seated.

"Oo! Can I go first?" Percy asked.

"I don't care," I said, before adding, "as long as I'm not your victim."

"Deal!" Percy said enthusiastically. He surveyed the room eagerly.

"Nico, truth or dare?" he asked, grinning.

"I don't trust your dares, so truth," Nico said. Percy looked a bit disappointed. He thought for a moment. His face lit up with an idea.

Probably a stupid one, I thought.

"Do you have a crush on anyone?" Percy said. Apparently, Percy had more than one brain cell, who knew? This drama would be good.

"Maybe," Nico responded. Percy crossed his arms."It's a yes or no question!"

"Nico, it's not the end of the world," Hazel encouraged.

"You don't have to answer if it makes you uncomfortable," Jason added.

"Jason! That's the whole point of the game!" Percy shouted. I watched my brother and cousins argue. This was getting entertaining.

Of course, this was when Estelle decided to come in. (AN: Yes Estelle you will rule the world!!!!)

"Pewsey!" she cried running over to hug her brother.

"Hey Stella!" he said, picking up his sister and swinging her around. When Estelle was back on the ground she ran to each of us and gave us hugs. She then sat down on the floor next to Percy.

"Nico never answered Percy's question," I pointed out innocently, sitting back on my hands. Nico glared at me. Everyone turned to stare at Nico.

"So Nico?" Percy asked.

"I- yes," Nico grumbled. Hazel squealed.

"My brother has a crush!!!!!!!"

Estelle started clapping and laughing with Hazel. Nico glared at Percy.

"Who is it? Who is it? Who is it?" Hazel pleaded.

"Percy never said I had to say who it was," Nico replied. Hazel plopped down again sadly.

"Nico's turn!" Jason said. My brother; always trying to be the peacemaker.

"Truth or Dare... Thalia," he smirked.

Darn it. I thought. Of course, Nico would come after me after the comment I made.

"Dare."

"I dare you to smash one of Aunt Sally's cookies," Nico said grinning evilly.

"You wouldn't dare," Percy gasped. On the surface, the dare was pretty simple, but there was an unspoken challenge. Smashing one of the cookies, without being murdered by Percy.

I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a cookie, a plate, and a food hammer. Back in the living room, I placed the cookie on the plate, and the plate on the table. I picked up the hammer and smashed the cookie.

"Still perfectly edible," I said. Percy lunged for the broken bits of cookie and stuffed them in his mouth.

"Still dee-wish-us," he mumbled. Everyone laughed, and Estelle said,