Witch and Spear

- Arc Company

"Hah, I'm really tired"

a handsome man, and tall, messy blond hair, with both sides of his hair shaved off, sky blue eyes in a neat black suit, and shoes.

He is a big CEO in the company he inherited from his father and to be managed by him after graduating from school.

His name is Jaune Arc, who manages companies in various fields of the film and advertising industry, which can be said to be one of the 10 richest people in Japan.

It is said that Jaune is not native Japanese and he was only born in this Country and his country of origin is from Francis.

Since he hadn't graduated from school, Jaune had been taught many things about managing a company by his father before he died.

"I told you, you should at least get married"  A blue-haired man was standing beside Jaune and that person was his business partner.

"They always chase me when I'm successful and when I'm in bad condition they pretend they don't know me" Jaune had been traumatized enough by that type of girl and he had his own criteria in choosing women.

"Hahaha!!! Women can be annoying and adorable at times." Neptune said laughing loudly "But, I mean you have to really look for a partner and at least it's impossible for you to handle everything alone"

Jaune nodded in agreement and also the criteria for a woman he wanted was someone who was more mature than him and reliable.

Moreover, mature women have quite a bit of experience about life and also have a different and extraordinarily alluring charm from girls in general.

"Well, if you're not ready at least buy some slaves to take care of all your other works" Neptune made a suggestion.

It's quite surprising that with the Modern World there is still a lot of slavery but that's normal considering that all women over the age of 20 are no longer attractive.

It's quite unsurprising that there is a man who sells his wife and also many men who have many harems of girls.

'Truly, they have a very bad sense of taste' Jaune smoked a cigarette "So how's your relationship with Weiss?"

Neptune smiled awkwardly "we are in the next stage and will be married in a week"

"Congratulations!!!" Jaune congratulated him.

"But, Weiss said something about not seeing her mother for a month." Neptune was quite worried and he couldn't do anything about it "I've asked this to my father-in-law but, when I ask him, he always changes the subject"

Since changing the shares now owned by Jacques, Weiss' mother has suddenly disappeared without a trace and Jaune is suspicious but he can't do anything because Willow hasn't been found.

'It would be very troublesome if she wasn't found but, I know it was his doing' Jaune will take action when Willow is found.

"Okay after tonight we will celebrate the victory party and I will treat you"

"You are the best!!!!"

""I will invite Ren and Yatsuhashi, maybe you can invite Sun and Cardin as well"

.
.

Xxxxxxxxxx

.
.

- Slave Traders' Market

"So this is the place"

As pointed out by Neptune, Jaune went to the slave trade because it was impossible to take care of everything alone especially since he lived alone at home.