Chaos At The Wedding

- Mansion Schnee

It is quite normal when someone holds a wedding and certainly many people will be invited especially if they are from a well-known company.

And that thing is currently happening to Weiss Schnee, the second child of Willow and Jasquez's marriage who is now having a wedding.

Before the main event started all the famous people who had been invited came and that included past school alumni as well as friends from their Adventurer days.

Weiss's eyes caught strangers and they were probably acquaintances of her father as well as her friends but it seemed that all had not arrived.

All that was seen were the two sisters different mothers, the two partners. Half-animals or the so-called Faunus, the JNPR group minus Jaune, Glynda Goodwitch, and ex-principal Ozpin.

"damn Weiss you're really married" Yang smiled in a long yellow and white dress "Unfortunately Rubes, you haven't sold it yet because you're still a child"

"I often drink milk so I'm an adult now" Said a girl who has a blood sister relationship from their father but a different mother.

"but, quite surprised for me to think that Vomit boy would propose to you" Yang quite remembers when she was at the Academy about Jaune who kept expressing his feelings or asking for outings but Weiss always rejected him.

"yes i know" Weiss smiled bitterly and remembered the last time Jaune didn't bother her after the party school dance "Didn't Pyrrha like him? has there been no progress between them?"

Yang shook her head "The cereal girl is too cowardly and only keeps her feelings in check while the Vomit boy doesn't seem to care and only focuses on his work"

"The last time Jaune visited our house was just before....." Ruby wanted to say that word but knew it was very personal.

"when he was an adventurer and after that he was rarely seen" Yang regretted, Jaune's anti-social nature and was too far apart to even meet his old friends.

Blake, who had come from nowhere, suddenly interrupted the conversation "You can't think like that, maybe he's super busy especially with having to take care of his parents' inheritance himself"

"Maybe it's just Neptune who often meets because they become business partners" Sun said with a tuxedo that was opened so that his stomach was visible.

"Really, with all the things he's got I think it's quite surprising that the Vomit boy is still single" Yang is quite regretful that with a species that almost belongs to Jaune, it's very easy to hook a girl and even make a harem too.

"maybe he's gay" Blake who talks carelessly.

Sun narrowed his eyes "You're just being inconsequential, he still has lust for woman, the proof that I once caught him going to a prosti-owowowow!!!!" And soon a tight tug on his ear came from Blake.

"What are you talking about?" A beautiful red-haired girl wearing a long, sleeveless dress that ties around her neck so that her back is clearly visible.

"we're talking about Unmarried Vomit Boy" Yang ignored the bickering of the two couples beside her.

"You guys who have been together for a long time maybe at least know something maybe?" Ruby asked with a mouth full of food.

Nora, who always seems to be joking and cheerful, is now serious "to be honest since JNPR disbanded, we live our own lives"

"but we always meet several times even without our leader" Pyrrha smiled.

Ren sighed "This kind of matter is not for us to interfere and if Jaune wants to talk as his friend we will help"

"But, you know..." Yang wanted to speak again but was interrupted by Ren.