Travel to Russia

- Tokyo airport

"Are you sure you can take us there?"

"Yes"

Jaune actually did a mission but because the place he was going to was quite dangerous, he didn't want to be suspected and finally brought Irene and Fubuki to come with him.

Jaune was already at the airport and he rented a private plane because he didn't want to wait long after all, he also knew the airline director POKEKYO AIR.

"Sorry to seem troublesome but, I know you guys can fight" Jaune also asked because he really couldn't go there alone.

As for the location Jaune was headed for, he had explored the ins and outs and history of the city, which could be said to be dangerous, especially for foreigners.

And the reason why he brought those two women along was because they were ex-adventures who were already adept at defending themselves only to be attacked by their husbands from behind.

actually he also brought people from his gang but chose to hide it because it would appear if Jaune orders someone's execution.

And after getting into the plane it finally took off for Russia and but the size of the plane was a bit small.

"Talking about going to Russia, why do you have to come too? Don't you still have other things to do?"

Jaune would really sense a commotion if he did something to piss off the two women.

"Sorry, but I also have business there to meet my friend" Said another woman with yellow hair, long straight so that her left eye is covered with hair, emerald eyes, wearing a sleeveless dress, and a pendant necklace around her neck

"Yeah, sure" Jaune looked at her in disbelief after all this woman wanted to meet Melony "Why do you have to bring several flight attendants anyway? Just the pilot and co-pilot, right?"

"maybe if you get bored waiting on the plane you can have fun with them" Lusamine smiled seductively.

"Ahhh, C'mon!!!"

to be honest, he really wanted to fuck a few women too but somehow he didn't have the courage and needed some encouragement so he wouldn't choose the wrong one.

"You have those eyes from me, why bother?"

!!!??

Jaune is surprised that the Skeleton Spirit is now in a cute Chibi form that only he can see.

"can you explain?" Jaune didn't understand that.

"if you have a mirror maybe you can see the iris of your right eye change"

"and if confused, your necklace tied around the neck"

Jaune realized that there was a necklace around his neck and he couldn't seem to get it off.

"The necklace will be removed if the power of love and the woman you conquer is full"

"is there any side effect if I don't finish? I mean is there a certain time lag?" Jaune saw the three women discussing in the seats next to each other.

"No, but you have eyes that can see past or something that has happened to someone and also read the mind and heart."

Jaune nodded and that explained why he was suddenly able to see Fubuki and Irene's past and what happened to them in the slave trade.

"If you are still unsure, let me enter your body and take over..... At least until you understand yourself without me having to intervene."

"Are you sure?" Jaune had a suspicious face but when he saw the future view, there was no problem whatsoever.