Take a walk to enjoy the holidays

- Kamurucho City

"Thank you for agreeing to my request, Boss."

"When I make a promise, I must keep it"

As Jaune had promised, if Sylvia succeeded in completing this mission, he would have a date with that woman by going around Kamurocho city by motorbike.

And what you can see is that Jaune is riding a motorbike on the back of Sylvia's back slowly to enjoy the atmosphere of a small town where there are not many people during the day.

"If I'm not mistaken, wasn't this city once your birthplace?" Jaune said it was just a preamble.

Sylvia shook her head "more precisely where I spent my childhood to adulthood"

"I will follow you and it's up to you if you want something just talk" Jaune usually lets women choose especially since he hardly ever goes on a date because he always gets turned down the second he asks someone out.

"Let's go!!!!"

as seen they did their date well by enjoying the many games in that small town, starting from Darts Competition, hitting baseball balls, Drone competitions.

they also occasionally stop at several restaurants and taverns to taste some types of food which is sometimes a little annoyed by the delinquents but, can be overcome.

Now it was getting late in the evening where they spent time looking at the view from the top of the tall building.

"Today was really fun." Sylvia smiled contentedly as she leaned against the iron fence.

"and quite tiring too because most of the walking" Jaune handed her a can of Coke.

"thank you for accompanying me boss, sometime we are like this again" Sylvia smiled happily and honestly to Jaune was a little surprised that the girl had such a cheerful expression.

"whenever you want" Jaune stood by her side watching the sunset.

Sylvia turned her head to the side "Is there something you want to talk about, boss?"

Jaune exhaled "To be honest, isn't it natural for someone like me to at least want to marry more than two women?"

Sylvia was slightly taken aback and regained her composure "From a woman's point of view..... It's possible that two things are natural or they may not be"

"It means?..."Jaune told the woman to continue.

"to be honest with women who are too old and also the thoughts of men today who seem pedophiles, it's only natural that you are the boss who has everything" Sylvia smiled happily "And also you have to be fair enough if you want to be like that, starting from the maintenance of wealth and spiritual maintenance"

"I see....." Jaune slightly understood "But what would you do if I proposed to you?"

Sylvia flinched slightly but her face returned to normal and she closed her eyes while taking a deep breath and then spoke "To be honest, I'm glad you're interested in a woman like me, but my fear of losing the people I love still haunts me."

To be honest, meeting Jaune with Sylvia can be said to be quite difficult considering that this woman has lost both her husband and child and it's not easy getting Sylvia back to normal.

Even though she looks normal, Sylvia is still traumatized and normal for a wife and mother who quickly becomes a widow.

Jaune didn't think much and immediately pulled the woman and hugged her, Sylvia looked surprised but accepted the warm hug and let her body lean comfortably.