Several Small Visits

- JDF Vision Company

"Hoamzzz!!! I'm really sleepy and haven't slept since last night"..

Jaune Back at work after such a fun party at the Reunion event, he should have gone home and kept his promise to Chisako only he ran into nurse Marikawa instead.

Jaune had already told Grayfia that he was not going home and would be staying at a friend's house and going straight to work tomorrow.

Actually, Jaune's task is not that difficult considering he is a CEO, but sometimes he checks company reports using ordinary clothes.

" i see, i see, I think there is no problem and the stock sometimes goes up and down a week"

Jaune after checking some report files and left his room to buy food while occasionally he wanted to check how his employees were doing.

*Ting!!

Jaune takes an elevator and he is about to start from the bottom floor and on his way down he meets the three women who work for him.

"Ah, good morning" Jaune greeted them casually.

"morning boss"

"Morning"

"Good morning"

The three women were different this time and weren't Shiranui or Uehara but, they were still friends with different positions in his company.

A beautiful woman, blue-purple hair, long straight waist-length hair, with purple eyes, wearing a white shirt with the top two buttons open, in an unbuttoned blue coat with the sleeves rolled up, a thigh-tight black skirt, knee-length brown stockings, and white high-heeled shoes.

A charming mature woman, back-length blonde hair slightly wavy, sky blue eyes, wearing a white button-down shirt, with a long red coat with the sleeves rolled up, thigh red skirt, Long black stockings up, black high heels.

And the last one is a beautiful woman, brown hair in a ponytail, caramel eyes, wearing a white sleeveless button-up shirt, buttoned black suit, purple high heels.

The purple-haired woman was named Rinko Akiyama, one of the women who, along with Shiranui and Uehara, served as the director of the various members of the board of directors.

Meanwhile, this blonde-haired woman named Reika Kurashiki, works in the promoter and collaboration section for several products or whatever it is that wants to place advertisements on this Television Station.

And the last one is named Hisako Azuma but, not from Fubuki's sister or cousin who is live in Tokyo, and she works as a representative who helps Reika because these few months have been quite busy.

"You don't seem to be sleeping much lately?" Rinko looked at him with a worried face as she saw the black color in his eye sockets.

"We had a reunion yesterday and ended up partying non-stop" Jaune rubbed his eyes.

Rinko seemed to be taking something from her breast pouch "Drink this, at least you won't yawn or sleep in the middle of the road"

"Thank you" Jaune accepted the gift.

Reika took a tissue and rubbed it on Jaune's head "at least dry your face first after wetting it with water"

"You're a bit of a mess, Mr. Arc" Hisako fixed Jaune's messy Tie and made it look a bit neater.

"they really pay more attention to you"

"i know"

"Where are you going?" Reika asked.